.: Father to son :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Jungshit I want Mijoo for the night." Youngji did not for a moment lose her chance to pick a fight with Jungkook the moment she returned.

" No way crapface noona, leave us alone " I was currently sitting on Jungkook's bed, staring in amusement as they throw insults back and forth.

" it's a night for girls only ! I need her help in so many things ! " Youngji whined.

" Discuss them with eomma. Leave my girl alone " Jungkook said annoyed.

" Ugh, possessive freak. Just you wait " Youngji narrowed her eyes at him.

" Whatever. " Jungkook ignored her and returned to his Ps4 game, sitting next to me.

Youngji left the room with a huff.

" Why do you dislike her so much? " I asked curiously. She's pretty nice and funny.

" I don't dislike her. I just dislike it when anyone wants to seperate us " Jungkook said without taking his eyes off of the screen.

I smiled secretly. Ok that was chersy but freaking cute.

" so .. are you winning? " I asked starting a new conversation.

" Duh. I'm the best at this game " He rolled his eyes in a cocky manner.

I raised a single brow with a smirk " Let's play versus " I extended my hand for the other controller.

" you can play Mortal Kombat? " he smirked.

" I play everything that has a versus fight in it " I said, he handed me the controller.

" how about we make a bet? " He suggested.

" Ugh bets with you always end up in a weird way" I gave him a side glance with a scrunch up nose.

He grinned " Yeah. You were my slave exactly 4 and half months ago. " he chuckled.

" yeah, I had a crush on Nam- " He literally grabbed my lips sealing them shut, making me look like a retarded duck.

" No. Don't " he cringed.

" pffft " I slap his hand away with an amused chuckle.

" Oh, I just remembered something. " he looked at me again. " we went to the arcade once and also made a bet. I won 4 times so you owe me 4 favors " he grinned evilly.

" You just love asking favors from me don't you? " I rolled my eyes, salty because I lost in every game

" but hey, you owe me one because I won at bowling " I mentioned.

" So? It's just one. " he shrugged.

I grinned evilly making him look at me suspiciously " Can I ask my favor right now Kookie? "

" Um .. why? " he asked.

" Oh so there's a thing you don't wanna do to your girlfriend? Such a great boyfri- " once again; my lips were grabbed in the duck position with a narrow-eyed Kookie.

" Your favor right now " he demanded, pride hurt.

" My favor is that you cancle all of your favors " I laughed when he gave me a look of pure annoyance and horror.

" Can't you ask for anything else?! I had so many things to do to you ! "

" Excuse you? Do to me? " I giggled. " Too bad. If you're a man then stick to your words " he grumbled colorful curses.

" Fine. Then I'll beat your ass in Mortal Kombat and we'll see how it goes. I still have a huge chance " he said determined, also poking the inside of his cheek woth his tongue to show he's kinda irritated.