.: Busan (1): The Start Of The Trip :.

Mijoo's Pov :

I lazily opened my eyes. I felt the weight on my chest hasn't gone away.
Literally.

Jungkook still had his face burried between my boobs and snoring slightly. If he wasn't looking like a baby I would pushed him away.

What time is it? I slightly craned my neck to check the clock on the wall.

6:30 am. We must in school at 8:30 am. It's still too early to go or wake up now.

I'll just let him sleep. But what do I do? I need to pee !
I removed his head as gently as I can, slowly retrieving my numb arms that were hugging him tightly back to myself. I successfully un-latched myself from him without waling him up.

Oh wait, I just remembered that he's a really heavy sleeper. But I'm not taking any risks.

Now where was his bathroom? There are 3 doors inside his room. I'm guessing one of them is his personal bathroom.
One of the door is the exit of his room so I'm guessing the last door is his closet.

I opened the door and just as I thought, it really is his bathroom. It was really fancy.

Holy shit I can literally live here.

I did my buisness and then went to wash my hands, I looked at my reflection.

" what the- " I pulled my collar down to see a small blue-ish bruise forming slightly below my collarbone.

I squinted. I don't remember being hurt anywhere in this area?

I shrugged and got myself out of this super fancy bathroom, back to Jungkook's bed.

I layed on the bed and took my phone from the nightstand, I see that it's already 6:47 am.

I guess I'll wake Jungkook up at 7:30. I set the phone back on the nightstand and tried to go back to sleep.

I felt his hand literally flopping on the space between us, until his hand reached my tummy, he latched himself once again to me by hugging me around my tummy, mumbling stuff I didn't quite understand.

I turned to face Jungkook with a smile growing on my face. I gently put my hand on his cheek.

I promise I'll be a better girlfriend to you Jungkook, just like you are a great boyfriend to me.

" Noona .. " he mumbled loudly.
" Hmm? " I hummed.

" love me noona " he muttered. He's in dream land isn't he?

" But I already love you " I whispered.

" really? " he asked still eyes closed.

" more than you think, more than you even know " I admitted kissing his nose.

He then went quite, meaning his talking phase is over.

And it seems I won't be able to sleep.

××××××××
Jungkook's Pov :
I felt the kiss on my nose. And I was happy with her answer.
No, I was not sleeping. But I had a bad dream and just wanted to make sure that she really was here beside me.

I love you nore than you think, more than you ever know.

It's hard for her to express her feelings. That's what I learned from this month of dating her. I was honestly shocked that she let me be spooned by her like that. I guess she is just wofking hard to express her feelings which I find quite cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants this relationship to last.

I was still awake but had my eyes shut. She was touching my hair ever so gently, as if she didn't want to wake me up. But I was already up since she returned to my bed after getting up.

I decided to mess with her a little.
I pulled her into me, making her slam into my chest as I burried my face in her hair.

Holy shit she smells so damn good.. My plan is ruined, she's the one messing with me.

I kept on inhaling her scent. It was slowly but surely driving me over the edge.

I feel like I'm just a step away from going completely yandere over her.

" Yah .. Are you awake? " she poked my chest.

" Mmhm. " I hummed back.

" Ireona, we have to be in school in an hour " she stated, lifting her face from my chest to look up at me.

We were merely few centimetres apart. Judt like last night but our position changed.

Last night's sleep was the best thing I ever had in my life. I just wish that I can be spooned by her in my sleep for the rest of my life.

Not to mention to take advantage and give her hickies. Hehehe ..

" Morning ppoppo " I muttered.

She didn't hesitate to connect her plump lips to mine in a small peck.

It even surprised me how much bolder she's becoming. But I love that, I do love a challange. But sometimes, her being obedient is really nice.

" ok now get up " She ordered, unattaching herself from me.

I pouted. I wanted to stay a bit longer with her in that position.

I sighed and got myself up, going to the bathroom and did what I had to do there.

I just hope this trip will be enjoyable .

×××××××××
" Group 1 ! " our P.E coach blew his whistle to catch our attention.

" Chae Hyungwon, Im Changkyun, Park Jimin, Yang Mijoo- " I mentally swore. If I wasn't in her group..

" Kim Namjoon. Group 2, Jeon Jungkook- "

" we're not in the same group .. " she pouted looking at me.
I was honestly a pouting mess myself, I don't wanna be seperated from her.
And what was worst, Namjoon hyung was in her group. And knowing my hyungs, they'll propably stick to her.

And the group has 2 strangers as well.

Wow, this trip is already pissing me off.
××××××××
" Come on Kookie, it's good we're in the same group ! " V tried cheering me up.

" Yeah sure " I mumbled.
Group 1 and 2 were riding in the same bus so we were in the same bus. My group had me, V, Miranda, Jin and Yoongi. Unlucky Jhope was in a group full of strangers.

So currently, my seatmate is V, and my girlfriend's seatmate is Mira.

I'm worried about the roommates as well. But I doubt they'll pair up males with females in this trip. I hope ..

I'll just have to do some measures if that ever happened.

" we'll start by going to the hotel that we booked for the students. Roommates will be chosen randomly when we reach the hotel. " murmurs went through the bus.

" does that mean we'll pair up with a female maybe? " one of the stranger guys in Mijoo's group asked.

" No. Females are with females and males with males. It is prohibited to spot a male witha female inside their room " Our guide AKA our P.E coach, Mr. Han.

I sighed in relief, but deep down, I had a bad feeling about this trip. And I really hope I'm wrong about it.