.: no name :.

Mijoo's Pov :
He didn't hesitate to just attack after I said those words. He kissed me like he hasn't seen me for months, ot was honestly so heart fluttering to know that there is someone who loves me this much.

He pulled away with a smile, I smiled back at him " I hope you know that I love you " I said poking his chest.

He let's out an amused chuckle " I hopw you know I'm obsessed with you "

" Jeezus ok " I playfully rolled my eyes at him. " You need to get going " I remind him.
" Ugh .. I don't wanna go " He pouted like the baby bunny he is. I smiled whole heartly at his cuteness.

" come on Jungkook ! " Jimin literally pulled Jungkook out of my apartment. Jungkook, still pouting waved his hand.

I waved my hand at him " Take care ! Goodnight~ " I called out.

Goodnight to me too.
××××××××××
" Yeoboseyeo? " I answered yawning and sleepy
" damn that was hot. But you're literally 2 hours late for school " Jungkook's sentence made me shoot up and look at the clock with wide eyes.
" WHAT THE FUCK I OVERSLEPT OH MAN HOLY SHIT " I screeched.
" I'll just hang up now and call later. Bye babe " he endes the phone call.

I rushed to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, I combed my hair, not seeing that I have anytime to tie it up like usual. I ran back to my room and put on my school uniform and took my bag.

" AAAAIIISHHHH " I growled once I remembered that I literally have nothing to eat in the mean time because I was too lazy to go grocery shopping yesterday. I just took my keys and zoomed out of my apartment, to school.

×××××××
" I can't believe it " I mumbled rubbing my head. It feels so weird to let my hair down, specially in school. I always, I mean, always tie it up in ponytail or twintails.
I walked down the empty hall, second period is about to end in few minutes. I headed to my locker to bring over my history book for the 3rd period.

Soon, the bell go off signalling that it's the end of 2nd period.
" Woah, who is she? " I heard a loud voice.
I turned around in curiousity only to be met by the eyes of many. I grew uncomfortable under their stares.
" Umm.. Can I help you? " I asked, eyetwiching.
" Are you new? " " Are you single? " " what shampoo do you use? "
Uhh ..
" Back off " A single sentence made the loud noise quite down. Jungkook appeared infront of me " She's Yang Mijoo, my girlfriend " He announced seeming really annoyed.
" She's the same Mijoo?! " " Holy.. I didn't recognize her with all of that hair ! "
I wanted to facepalm at their stupidness.
" Goodmorning sleepyhead " Jungkook chuckled at me.

I puffed my cheeks out " I can't believe I forgot to set my alarm.. I'm just glad that the school's guard wasn't there to report me to the princible " I sighed in relief.

" what's with your hair? Trying a new style? " he asked, reaching to hold a lock of my long hair.

" No, I just didn't exactly have time to tie it up. " I mumbled. Jungkook slowly came closer and put the lock on his lips, kissing it.

" I like it. Keep it "
Holy shit heart, calm the hell down.

" Come on jagi, we have history next. " he said holding my hand and led the way to the class.

Jagi? Why is he .. Romantic today? I looked suspiciously at his back as he dragged me.

We reached the class, still hand-in-hand. We took our seats; of course next to eachother.
" Mijoo-ssi, annyeong " I recognise Sana that greeted me and acknowledged my existance.

" Annyeong Sana-ssi " I greeted back.
" Hi Mijoo ! "
" Modning Mijoo ! "
Uhh .. I gave Jungkook a questioning look to which he responded with a shrug.

Soon, Mrs. Kang entered the class, she settled her papers on her desk and cleared her throat.

" Everyone, I have an announcement ! " she said grabbing everyone's attention.
" The field trip will be in exactly 2 days from now. You will be all taken to Busan as you have been told- " the cheering of my classmates is what interrupted Mrs. Kang. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose

" You will have to pack for a 4 days trip out of your homes. So please do not miscalculate " She adviced.
I looked at Jungkoom with a nervous smile, he responded with a sweet bunny smile to assure me; it'll be ok.

" Let's begin our lesson, open at page 107 " Mrs. Kang ordered.

×××××××××
" That was so .. So .. So .. " " Boring ! " Jungkook finished my sentence with a groan.
" I know right ! " I agreed with all of my might.
" But look at the bright side jagi, it's lunch and they're serving steak today. " He assured.
" Yes ! Finally something I'm good at ! Eating ! " I said excitedly, I packed my book and notebooks.
" Kaja " Jungkook swiftly held my hand once again.
" Jungkook ? " I called.
" Yeah? "
" Is it just me or are we being watched like hawks? " I asked unsure and really uncomfortable at the attention.
Jungkook suddenly stopped at the middle of his step. " Hey ! What do you want? " He rudely said loudly to everyone who was looking at us. In tact, they all turn to look away or busy themselves in fear of Jungkook's words.

" Kaja " Like nothing happened, Jungkook continued his way to the cafeteria.

" Kookie ! Mimi ! We already have your food ! " Jimin waved from our usual table.
" Mimi? " Jungkook uttered in annoyance.
" Oh come on, it's kinda cute " I defended.
" and jagi isn't?" he bitterly asked.
" Jagi is 10x times cuter. Gomawo " I smiled brightly, dragging him to our table.

" Hey loverbirds ! " Mira greeted brightly.
" Heya ! " I replied in English.
" Sup? "
" Where are the rest? " Jungkook asked. Yoongi, Jin and V weren't here yet.
" I'm not sure but Jin hyung is running errands for his teacher. " Namjoon replied.
" Oh. "
Moments later, Yoongi sits down. I swear, he was radiating darkness and evil.
No one dare speak a single word after he sat down looking stressed and ready to bite someone's head off.

I gathered my courage " oppa? Gwenchana? " I asked unsure.
" Does it look like I'm ok? No. I'm not " He sarcasticly replied.

" Hyung, Mijoo doesn't deserve your mean attidue " Jungkook scolded seeming bothered that I was told off.

" ugh, mian Mijoo-yah. " Yoongi suddenly said pinching the bridge of his nose. " I'm just having .. Lot's on my mind. "

" Hyung, is this about your new song? " Namjoon asked suddenly.
" Ne. " He nodded.

" a new song?" I repeated curiously. " what's it called? " I asked.

" it still have no title.. " he let's out a frustrated growl, startling me.
Jungkook scooted closer to me " I think it's more than just this " Jungkook whisper to me.

" I have a feeling about that too " I whisper back.

I really hope it isn't something serious..
×××××××××

Omg this choreo did jin oppa help doing it
I love it
I watched it more than 50 times. It's just so goddamn cute and they look like they're having fun.
I love you BTS. and I also loge my READERS WHO ARE FAB.
ok, this awkward potato is rolling out.