☆ Special Chapter : The Love Of A Family (2) ☆

Some of you are confused about these chapters. Allow me to explain;
These are EXTRA chapters. They got nothing to do with the original plot line. It's merely a chapter to show how life would be if Mijoo's family would be alive ♡
××××

Mijoo's pov :

" You look fat in that "

" Nope, ugly as fuck "

" Can we go and eat now? "

" Miranda Tuan ! " I growled menacingly.

Mira shrunk under my glare " what? "

" you're not helping at all ! " I complained, unzipping the dress from the side.

" I'm hungry, when I'm hungry I can't think straight neither can my mouth speak nicely ! " she complained. (Such a mood)

I groaned in annoyance " Fine hoe, we'll go fuel up with food then return. "

Mira cheered " finally you're talking good ! "

I rolled mt eyes at my best friend and went to change the dress to my normal clothes.

+++

" I'm surprised he didn't call you yet " Mira leaned on her chair, satisfied that she filled her empty stomach.

" I think his parents are nagging him at the moment. You know how they are " I mused.

" Yeah but he's kinda like an obsessed stalker. And that's not healthy " Mira mused back.

" at least he acts true to himself. " I shrugged my shoulders.

" I agree. But he needs to make his possessive meter lower down a bit, you know? " Mira snorted.

" It's up to him, not me. "

" Okay, we're finished here hoe. Let's go hunt some dresses " Mira slammed her empty paper cup down and stood up in determination.

" Alright hoe, let's get shit done ! "

+++

" hoe you look so pretty I can jump you right now " the worker that was helping me gave Mira a scared look for her aggressive words and act. I look at the worker and smiled at her.

" That's my best friend in her natural habitat, never mind her ok? " The worker gave me a very unsure look as well before nodding.

" goodness gracious. " Mira sighed happily. " just buy it already hoe. You have an appointment at the salon in less than 30 minutes " Mira reminded me.

I panicked, changing from the dress that I finally decided to buy to my normal clothes.

" Shall I wrap it u- " " Nope, hurry up please, I'm really late " I said hurriedly to the cashier who smiled and nodded, quickly putting the dress in a fancy bag.

" Thank you ! " I cried out, giving the money then let Mira drag me to her car.

" Mira, as fast as your hoe-ish ass can ! " I order pointing to the front.

" YOUR WISHES ARE MY COMMAND HOE "

+++

" You look like a real ... girl " Appa spluttered in awe.

My cheeks went red " I feel like a real girl ! And it feels weird " I snorted.

" My baby " Eomma cooes in pure bliss at me. " Looking so fine dressed up like a princess " she gushed.