.: Mira's Love :.

Mira's Pov :

I just had that gut feeling. I saw that girl before, I swear. I just don't remember where.

A pillow was slammed to my face making me glare at Mijoo.

" I called you a bajillion time " Mijoo pouted.

" sorry babe. Just thinking " I sighed.

" about? Me perhaps? " cue her eyebrows wiggle. I giggled at her, making a perverted face.

" aww yea "

" So what's really up? You've been out of it since Mijoo no.2 appeared today " she stated sitting beside me on the bed.

I sighed feeling troubled. I hate my weak ass memory, I just want to remember who that tiny bitch is.

" I just don't like her. I have that gut feeling I saw her somewhere, I swear. " I complained.

" Do you perhaps think that she is related to The Rebels? " Mijoo wondered.

" what the- are you inside of my head or what? " I squinted at her. She read my thoughts.

" I'm always on your head. Soon, your pants as well. "

" Oh my god just take me ! " I cried out tackling her in a hug.

Yes, we are both weird. And to normal strangers, we would seem like we are gay. I don't mind being mistaken by that if it was for Mijoo.

I just don't know why, but she makes my life better.

When we met, I never knew I'd be attached to her this much. Sure, I have known BTS for like 6 years now, but it's not the same.

They're males. And I'm a female. They don't view the world the way I do. They don't get troubles like I do. I needed someone that understands that feeling without having them judge me. And suddenly, Mijoo appeared.

And I'm scared to lose her for someone else. Yes people, I'm jealous that she made a friend. Excluding Areum and Sunmi of course because they are my friends as well.

But it's different with Mijoo. She's been into so much shit in her life; sometimes, I would think that no normal human that been instead of her; would be even alive.

Which means I just want to protect my best friend. Because she has grown on me, to become my sister.

Mijoo laughed at my reaction making me laugh as well. She propably doesn't know that I trausre every moment with her.

Wow I sound like I got the hots for her.

" She might of be. " I said seriously.

" I felt that. Also, I remembered something. " Mijoo said sitting criss cross infront of me.

" which is? "

" when I was chased down by those creepy ass guys, I hid in a building. But when I heard them, I panicked but a woman that lives in that building saved me ass. " she explained.

I tilted my head confused. " she's a great woman? "

" she is, but she also has a daughter sith the name Mijoo. And both of their surenames are Han so .. I think they're related? " She wondered.

" Hmm .. maybe they are. " I stromed my chin.

" How about I ask Suho oppa for some hacking? " she suggested.

" he can hack? " I asked surprised.

" No but he knows people. I'm sure he'll find a thing or two about Mijoo no. 2 " Mijoo stated.

" Alright, maybe he'll find something that'll trigger my lazy brain to remember where I saw the hoe " I nodded in approvement.

" Alrighty. " Mijoo nodded, going on her phone to call her oppa.

I on the other hand went to finish packing my suitcase. Looking around the table on our shared room, I spotted the bracelet Namjoon gave me.

I smiled picking it up. How cute of him. He saw that I was staring at the bracelet from the shop window and bought it for me saying "you looked so cute while staring at something you liked". Cheesy but so cute, I'm helpless when it comes to him or his cheesiness.

With packing the last of my clothes, I zipped the bag and waited for my best friend to finish her call with her oppa so we can head out to the waiting spot, we are finally going back to Seoul !

×××××××××

" Hey guys ! " I brightly greeted.

" Hey noona. What's up? " Jimin asked with his usual smile.

" she can't see what's up hyung, she's too short. " Jungkook commented.

I glared at him in annoyance " Shush Jungkook. Don't ruin her mood " Namjoon came and swung his arm around my shoulder making me look like a perfectly normal dwarf comparing to him.

I hate you tall people.

" Bad Kookie " Mijoo slapped his arm.

" Can't believe the trip is overrrrrr " V exaggerated.

" Yeah, we'll be back to study for mid-terms " Hoseok complained.

" Why is everyone complaining bout mid-terms? " Mijoo wondered

" because we aren't nerds like you who get good scores " Jungkook pinched her nose.

" proud to be a nerd. " Mijoo proudly said, crossing her arms.

I tried searching for Areum or Sunmi, while my eyes were darting between the swarm of students around, my eyes met the eyes of the one and only hoe, not the good kind of hoe like me and Mijoo, the bad kind.

I narrowed my eyes at Han Mijoo who returned my gaze with a glare of her own. As if she was mocking me, she sent a small smirk, eyes darting from mine to Mijoo's figure who was standing next to Jungkook.

Anger raised inside of me. Namjoon sensed it because he closed the gap of our bodies in a side hug

" are you still annoyed at Jungkook? " he asked, smiling sweetly.

" I'm Always annoyed with him. " I bluntly said. " I'm annoyed at .. something else " I spoke.

His smile slowly dropped as he raised a single brow. " do share with me "

" I'll share later hon'. I can't do it now, for her sake " I mumbled looking at my bestie who was having a small dramatic comedy fight with her boyfriend making me smile.

I won't let anyone harm you Mijoo, we made a promise to protect eachother; and I'm not planning to break that promise.

" Students ! " Mrs. Seo announced loudly.

" I'll call names, if you hear your name being called, head to the first bus ! " she loudly ordered 

We all lined up, waiting for our names to be called.

××××××
Awwww uri Mira is so protective ;-;
Just a small filler chapter to see how Mira's feelings and brain works because why not?

News update ! : I recently dyed new pink locks in my hair. So my hair is now black, white and pink. Weird combination but eh.

Today's question! : do you have a friend like Mira or are you Mira herself?
Tbh I wish I had a bestie like Mira. I'm protective in nature, but it'll feel nice when you feel like your bestie is protective of you.