.: Flirt :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Remember Kim Haneul from few years back? " Mira asked.

" yes, that girl who caused so much troubles for you and your friends. Right? " Mira's mom replied

" yeah. She threatend to hurt Mijoo infront of me so I jumped her. " Mira admitted sheepishly.

I hid my smile. Mira was so sweet to defend me and go through all of this for me.

" She did? "

" Yeah .. " Mira nodded looking down.

" You should have broken her nose or something ! " her appa exclaimed.

Woah.

" ADAM ! " her mom scolded her dad like a little kid. I couldn't hide my smile anymore. They we're too adorable. And they really are indeed Mira's parents.

Her appa cleared his throat, fearing his wife's anger. " You are grounded Miranda Tuan. "

" and? " Mira's mom wanted a stronger punishment.

" um .. no laptop " Her appa added

" and? " Mira's mom pressed further.

" no going out? " he added not sure.

" and no phone too " her mom added lastly

" but jagi that's cruel- ok I'm sorry please don't kill me " her appa gave up on defending Mira against her mother.

Honestly, this family is super adorable. You can't not fall in love with them.

" I'm sorry you have to be dragged into this Mijoo honey " her mom smiled apologetically.

I smiled and shook my head " Not at all. I miss seeing this type of things, " I admitted.

" You miss being punished for getting into troubles? " Her appa mused.

I only grinned and nodded " I rarely got into punishments. Gotta say I had great aegyo " I bragged

" awww I wanna see fetus Mijoo " Mira coo. " I bet it'd be the cutest potato ever ! "

" gotta agree on the potato part " I giggled. " but I didn't look like a girl before so I doubt it. " I mused.

" Awwww; you should of see Miranda's baby pictures. She had the ugliest bowl cut ever ! " her dad laughed cooing.

" way to go dad, love you too man. " Mira said sarcasticly.

" Or you should of seen Troy's long hair, he looked and acted like a girl for 7 years " Her mom joined the teasing.

" Troy? " I repeated the foreign name.

" my older brother. " Mira informed.

Ohhh. She has an older brother .. I didn't know that.

" Did you have any siblings Mi? " Mira asked me carefully.

" I had a younger brother, Mino. " I smiled sadly, remembering my baby brother's squishy face.

The table turned silent because of my last statement.

Her mother let's out a sigh " Sweetheart, don't worry. With pain and hardships always come happiness when you keep on believing " her mom said.

I smiled at her with a nod " That's what my mom always told me. " I said. " You .. remind me of her "

Mira's mom smiled. " then you should call me mom too ! Ahh, I always wanted a daughter "