.: Argue :.

Mijoo's pov :

" Hello? "

" Listen well because I'm only gonna say this once. Tomorrow, you'll meet me by the Han River. Alone, at 5 o'clock. Don't let anyone come with you because I'll be coming alone as well. " Haneul spoke through the phone.

" And why should I trust your words? This could be a trap all I know " I said, rolling my eyes.

" This is my one last chance, you don't have to trust me at all. But only this time .. I .. I promise it'll be worth it in the end " she said, slightly hesitating.

" and what happens to the liar? " I asked, getting suspicious.

" So stubborn. Fine ! Bring over that crazy Miranda chick. But in return, I'll bring one of my friends ! "

" That doesn't answer my question but I'll answer it instead. Liar will be punished " I said coldly.

" whatever. Tomorrow at 5. " with that, she hung up on me. I was left to stare at my phone with doubt washing over me. Should I really go? Should I tell Jungkook or anyone in BTS?

" hey did you call her? " Jungkook came from the bathroom with wet hair and shirtless.

Nosebleed?

" Like what you see babe? " Jungkook suggestively smirked. " how about you strip too? "

" how about hell no?  " I rolled my eyes.

" And yeah I called her. " I sighed.

" what did she want? " he asked sitting bext to me on the bed.

" She .. wants to meet tomorrow at the Han river. " I hesitate.

" like hell you'll go ! It could be a trap " Jungkook frowned.

" she said that I'd come alone first. But then she said that I'd bring Mira with me, but not any of you guys " I said looking at him.

" What? If you're going, then I'm going. " he declared.

" No Jungkook. " I shook my head. " I'll handle this with Mira. You stay here, you're hurt " I stated.

His eyes slightly darkened " Mijoo. You're not going "

I narrowed my eyes at him " Whose stopping me? " I challenged

" I am. You're not going and that's it " he said stubbornly back.

" I am going. " I declared.

" No you're not ! "

" Jungkook seriously- " " I said no. No means no, understand? " he gritted his teeth.

" You can't just decide for me ! "

" I fucking can bitch. I'll tie you up " he growled, his mood completely dropping as he glared at me.

I honestly felt hurt by that. Not only he's acting on his own, he insulted me as well.

I stood up abruptly, stomping my way to his door.

" where the fuck are you going now?! "

" Somewhere away from you. " I said quitely. I opened the door and left the room without closing it.

Did we really .. get into a couple arguement?

I sighed. Was it actually worth it? I'm not even sure if I go or not go to tomorrow's meeting. It really may be a trap.

But then again, the other day where Haneul and I had that talk, she seemed like she was sincere about her words. She seemed broken.

She's still a crazy bitch though.