.: Possessiveness Strikes :.

Jungkook's pov :

I was really pissed to say the least.
I dialed Mijoo's number. I had no idea what fucking door is Mark's and I can't seem to get my head straight.

" HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIDE " I facepalmed.

Very mature and responsible

" Mijoo babe .. It's me " I tried.

" Jungcock ! " she gleefully greeted.

I groaned " this is not a good time to joke Mijoo. Can you comebto your apartment? " I asked.

" I always wanted to ask you this .. " she suddenly turned quite. Which made me feel really nervous ..

" ask me w-what ? " I stuttered.

" h-how can guy-guys ride in horses?! Doesn't that hurt your penis?! "

" I swear to god " I seethed, not able to controle my nerves anymore.

" Jungkook right? This Yugyeom. Mijoo noona refuses to move until you show up. Please show up " my old friend begged.

" Where is the goddamn apartment? I'm in the building now " I said annoyed.

" it's on the 2nd floor door number 12. HOLY SHIT HURRY UP SHE'S HOLDING A HUGE ASS KNIFE " and the line went dead.

I sighed, hurrying to where Yugyeom described.

As soon as I reached the right door, I can already hear loud ass noises from the inside.

I ring the bell. Trying to keep my anger in check.

The door swung open by none other than Yugyeom himself. His hair was like a bird's nest and was looking paler than usual.

" How the fuck did you start dating that psycho woman?!! " he exclaimed, moving aside to let me in.

The living room was a mess. Bottles and cans of random drinks were everywhere. Mira was passed out on the couch, sleeping.

that only leaves ..

" where is my girlfriend? " I questioned impatiently.

" She's in Mark hyung's room " and that was the last string of sanity I had in my, just snapped.

" It's that door by the way. And Jungkook " Yugyeom stood infront of me, eye to eye level.

" she didn't do anything wrong. If anything, she kept on randomly screaming your name. " he stated.

I pursed my lips and walked past him to where Mijoo was hiding.

Why am I mad?

Because she let herself drunk around many guys. And I'm not someone that can overlook that. Even if she didn't do anything in her drunken state.

It's just me. She shouldn't of gotten drunk in the first place.

I swing open the door to see that the guy I saw a while ago, AKA Mark, was sitting on the bed.

Infront of her.

My body shook as I stomped my way to them.

" What are you doing? " I seethed with no patient.

" Trying to talk your girl out of slaughtering everyone " Mark shrugged standing up.

" JUNGCOCK ! " Mijoo dramatically squealed, standing up and wobbling her way to me.

I caught her just in time because she literally threw herself at me.

" H-he wouldn't l-let me sa-sacrifice anyone to l-lord Satan ! " she hicced pointing at Mark who shrugged. Looking amused.