3

[Picture of Colleen Harrison]

"What'd you guys get?" Ava Questions, while looking through her bath and body works bag.

"I didn't buy much, just a few rompers from forever 21 and this matte lipstick." She holds up the three patterned rompers one by one. She then swatches the pink liquid lipstick on her thin lips.

"That's so pretty Coll!" I compliment.

"Thanks."

"I didn't buy much either, just a few shirts and a pair of jeans. Oh, and these Bath and Body Works candles." Ava then shows us the clothes from American eagle. I legit told her if she didn't buy them I would. "How about you Ash?"

I rummage through my Victoria secret bag, feeling for the main reason I went into the store. I hold up the sports bra to show my two friends.

"You actually bought it?" Colleen laughs.

"Yep, I told you I would." Ava starts laughing as well. I quickly show them the clothes I bought from Hollister and Abercrombie, before pulling out three face masks.

I throw one over to Ava then to Colleen. "I thought we could try these."

"Alright, we can wash off our faces in the bathroom." After washing our faces we cut the thin packaging revealing the soaked mask.

I tied my shoulder length blonde hair up into a bun. I took it out, placing the cold mask on my now clean face. All three of us looked absolutely ridiculous with them on. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

Ava lit her candle and turned on her string lights. They surrounded the entire room, starting from her mirror. She put some music on and we just laid there on her bed. Colleen was on the left side and I was on the right. Ava, however, was at our feet.

   The song 'In the name of love' was playing in the background. We had to just lay here for twenty minutes. I set the timer.

  "Connor was so flirting with you." Colleen suddenly said.

  "He was all over you."

  "No, he wasn't," I answered thinking of our time at the mall.

   "You were the only one he talked to all night." Ava pointed out. This was actually true, he really did talk to me for most of the time. "When you were trying to get your phone back I saw him hold your hand there for a few seconds."

  "What?" I chuckled.

"Ava's right I saw it too. It's on my story."

  "Stop, no it's not!" My eyes widened as I sat up slightly.

  "It's on mine too."

"Guys delete it! I don't want Josh to see it." How can they post that when they both follow him on snapchat? If Josh saw that he would be so upset with me right now.

  "No Ashley it's so cute."

"Are you forgetting that I have a boyfriend?" I reminded them sounding a little annoyed.

   "He didn't see it, don't worry," Ava says.

  "Let me see it." Colleen exits the app she was in and launched snapchat. She goes to view her story and stops at the video.