22

"This is so cute!" I squealed running towards the clothing section. I Grabbed a size extra small from the clothing rack.

   It was a super cute Flowey grayish purple off the shoulder top. It had a crochet pattern on the front but fell perfectly on the bottom. I held it up to my torso as I looked at myself in the nearby mirror.

   "It's ight I guess." Andrew replied slowly walking up to me.

   "I'm trying it on."

I left him to walk on his own behind me, while I rushed to the dressing rooms. The nice lady at the desk gave me an item card with a big '1' on the front.

   I locked the door to the room before trying on the shirt.

  "Ash where are you?" I heard from the entrance.

   "Right here." I called opening the door. I walked out modeling the shirt. Andrew just stood there with his eyes wide, speechless.

   "What do you think?" I asked spinning around.

   "Wow, you look.. ight." He complimented in a stunned tone.

   "Just ight?"

"What do you want me to say?" Andrew chuckled.

"I don't know, how about 'wow ashley you look nice' or 'ashley you look amazing'." I answered imitating his deep voice.

   "Fine. Ashley I think you look hot. Can we go now?" He surrendered.

   "Oh stop it Andrew."

I went back into the changing room taking off the shirt. I checked the price tag.

My stomach dropped 6 feet. It was $25 dollars.

I only brought $20. Ugh, I'm definitely coming back to buy this.

I'm coming back for you.

  We walked out of the dressing room and I handed back the card. I stopped at the jewelry section which was right across from the clothing. I spotted a gorgeous necklace in the glass display.

     It was a sterling silver heart shaped necklace. It said Always in my heart on the side. I want it. I glanced at the price and I wanted to scream. It was forty freaking dollars.

UGH!

  "See anything you like?" Andrew questioned leaning on the glass. I pointed to the necklace with a sad face.

"Well what are you waiting for? Try it on."

   "It's $40." I mumbled.

"And..?"

"I don't have enough money."

"I'll buy it for you." He offered.

"N-no I can't accept that." I stammered. I really wanted that necklace but I felt bad. As much as I'd love to get a free necklace, especially that one, I can't let him buy me that. Besides he already paid for my movie ticket."No Andrew."