30

My alarm clock sounded at 7:00am and I dreaded the sound. The annoying beeping noise irritated me to the point where I ended up crushing the snooze button.

Shut up!

Finally, the sound turned off. I just need five more minutes. Five more minutes of sleep. That's all I ask.

Beep!

That was not five minutes. I quickly checked the time to see that it was 7:05. Wow that really was five minutes. I don't get it, I legit just shut my eyes and then it starts beeping.

Ugh!

I don't want to get up. I don't want to go to school and do work. Not that I do it anyway. I honestly had the craziest dream. Tasha and I got into a huge fist fight which ended with Andrew carrying me home!

How crazy does that sound? Me and Tasha going at each other, and Andrew carrying me home.

Hahaha!

The weirdest part was that I felt everything. Even now that I'm awake, my face especially my jaw was incredibly sore. I went to open my mouth and a shock of pain filled my entire mouth.

What the heck?

I tried sitting up in my bed and my stomach was just as sore, maybe even more. Pain filled my abdomen and I wasn't sure what was going on.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom and almost collapsed from what I saw staring back at me in the mirror. Bruises on my right cheek bone and all over both sides of my jaw.

Tears welled up in my eyes when I carefully rolled up my shirt. I didn't even want to see what had formed on my stomach.

Even more black and blue bruises were highly visible in that area. I guess it wasn't a dream after all. Tasha and I really had a fight and Andrew actually carried me home.

Where was Josh in all this? He's always in school, how did he miss this? Why wasn't he the one to save me?

Andrew really was the best. He was always there for me, and sticking up for me. I really appreciate that.

Letting go of him won't be easy, not in the least.

A single tear rolled down my face as I stood there in shock of what I saw. Maybe I was in too much shock after the fight. Maybe that's why it didn't feel real.

A few minutes went by and I decided to start getting ready. I'd need about fifty pounds of makeup to cover all this.

I refreshed my face with ice cold water from the sink. I rubbed my eyes, soaking my entire face. After I towel dried the water, I did my teeth and tied up my hair as I tried to figure out how to cover this up.

I reached for my makeup bag rummaging to find my foundation and concealer. I'd have to cake it on way more than usual.

I got my makeup blender and squirted a generous amount of concealer onto it. I dabbed it on my face in the areas I wanted to hide. Gently pressing it on my cheek bone and jawline.

I winced in pain at the sudden contact. Despite the pain I continued to cake it on. Afterwards, I put on the foundation blending it out. I made sure there weren't any harsh lines or unevenness.

It had looked like I put on more makeup than usual but you could barely tell I'd been punched in the face repeatedly. Tasha is so irritating, she can honestly go away.

I finished off my makeup with some powder and blush. A few coats of mascara and a lip stain and I was good to go.

I brushed out my thick blonde hair, determined to keep it down. I'd use it to cover any visible bruises. You couldn't tell but maybe I need to cover something up throughout the day.

When I finished in the bathroom I pulled on a pair of black leggings and a navy blue long sleeve vineyard vines t-shirt. I paired that with my tan sperry shoes.

I wasn't in the mood to dress up today so I put on what I could find. I don't have to dress up for anybody.

I checked the time on my phone to see it was 7:25. I have five minutes to get to school. Luckily my mom was driving me today. Do I even have to go to school? Everyone saw that stupid fight and it's just give them another reason to stare me down.

I hate this so much. I never intended on fighting her but she threw the first punch. I wanted to call her out on what she did and she freaking got offended. That fight happened because of her. I look like a dirt bag because of her.

I can barely sit up straight because of her. I just.. I hate her so much. Andrew and I are friends there's no need for you to get jealous. I have a boyfriend and he had you.

It wasn't my fault you went and screwed that up for yourself. You decided to post me pretty much bare on your snapchat story. You did that. You messed up your relationship, not me.

You need to sto-.

Buzz Buzz!

That's my phone. As I walked down the stairs I checked to see a text from Josh.

Josh: morning beautiful! I heard about yesterday, are you ok?

Wow, now he cares..

A whole freaking day later is when he decides to check up on me.

And the award for best boyfriend ever goes too..

*insert drum roll here

Josh Woods!

•••

Thank you for taking the time to read this chapter!! I hope your enjoying the story so far, more chapters coming real soon!

Btw// I'm aware there are ALOOOTTTT of spelling mistakes and errors and over time I'll go back and correct.

Also..

Do you guys have a favorite part of the story so far?

Let me know..