89

Ding!

Fina-freaking-ly! The entire school rushed around, getting their things out of their lockers eager to get out of here. I mean it was the end of the school year, what do you expect?

Papers were being thrown around, shouting and slamming of the lockers was heard. It was a full on mad house in here.

I would've been bouncing off walls but I hate to draw attention to myself so um.. I'll pass on the whole slamming of lockers and paper shuffling.

Besides, I had something else to look forward to today. All of today and next week by the way. Can you guess what it is?

Huh?

Can you?

No?

Okay I'll tell you anyway. Today is the big day, Andrew and I have been waiting for. Florida here we come!

No more drama, or pregnant freshman for the rest of the year. No more Josh and his 'shenanigans' if you will.

Did I seriously just use shenanigans in a sentence? Wow way to boost up my vocabulary. Aren't you proud?

Anyhow I'll stop now.

I made my way through the crowded halls, trying not to get run over by all the upper and lower class men making a huge scene.

I looked out for Andrew since we were supposed to leave together. I mean that's what we originally planned on, that is. I scanned the wide hallways for a tall dark-haired boy.

Oh Andrew!

Where are you?

I had no idea we were playing hide and seek.

I neared his locker, and there he was. Huh, never mind.

I did my best to sneak up behind him. I went onto my tiptoes covering both his eyes. "Guess who.."

Cliche I know.

"Hmm.. is it.. ashley freely?" He guessed in a sarcastically confused tone.

"You got me."

He turned around after dropping his book bag down onto the floor. Andrew pulled me closer to his chest, taking me by complete surprise. "I missed you." He spoke.

"Missed me? You saw me an hour ago." I laughed with a raised brow.

"An hour is a long time ash."

"Cmon n-" I was unable to protest considering that he leaned down to kiss me. I brought my hands up to cup his face, tilting my head for easier access.

I pulled away before I got a chance to forget what I came over here to say. "Hey! Come back here." He chuckled leaning back down.

"Hold on." I giggled.

"What could possibly be more important huh?"

"I was just going to ask you if we were going right after school, so like.. now." I responded.

"Crap." Andrew exclaimed. It looked as if he had just remembered something. Quite frankly he did.