29

I'm honestly dying at the fact that there are almost 10k reads on this crappy story. I'm just so thankful for you guys actually reading this because I'm going to tell you right now, I'd never make it this far without all your feedback. The votes and comments just motivate me to keep writing and to update multiple times a day.

For the millionth time THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!! It just means the world to me that that many people are actually interested.

If you made it this far I'm just going to tell you that it only gets better from here.

Enjoy!!

Also.. who do you guys see Andrew and Ashley as?

Let me knowww
                                      •••

I watched as the Mrs. Kennedy handed out the assignment from the front of the room. She had just finished explaining what we needed to do and I felt absolutely clueless.

   I hadn't heard a word, being that I was in outer space the whole time. I thought of what I would say to Andrew and how I'd start to drift away from him.

   I'm scared because knowing him, this wouldn't be easy. Not by a long shot. If I really did mean a lot to him he'd fight for me and ask questions as to why I'm acting like this. He wouldn't give up.

   If I just keep my distance it'll be fine.

Andrew sat right beside me leaning back in his chair, his gaze fixated on me. I acted as if I hadn't noticed, but I was fully aware that I was his main focus.

   The girl that sat right in front of me handed back two sheets of paper. I sloppily wrote my name down, handing the other paper to Andrew. I didn't dare look at him. We'd probably end up talking and I'd forget everything that I needed to do.

     "Wait so what do we do?" He asked.

Crap.

    "I don't know.." I muttered still looking at the paper. I rested my head on my hand trying to read the directions. I didn't understand it the first time so I went back, reading it over and over.

   I just can't comprehend what the assignment is asking. Oh well..

I guess I won't be doing this one either.

  "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

That was the second time he's asked me that. I mean I was kind of fine but I don't know.

"You sure?" Andrew questions.

"Positive."

"Absolutely one hundred per-"

"Stop asking me so many questions!" I snapped at him. He was started to annoy me.

  "Geez what's your deal today?" Andrew crossed his arms not actually waiting for any reply.

   "Nothing, now shh!"

"Ashley.."

"Can you just shut up!" That came out more harsh than I intended. Oh well.. this way he'll just get mad and leave on his own. It'll be easier.