48

All week I haven't seen or heard from Andrew. He honestly hasn't been in school for over a week. Did what I say really affect him that much, to the point where he's not even coming to school?

    Here comes the guilt. How am I supposed to apologize and make things right when he's.. hiding from me?

    You really screwed this up for yourself this time ashley. He'll show, I mean he has to.

    It's not like he's never going to come back to school. I'll eventually see him again. If not now maybe later. But I will see him.

   Maybe him not being here was somewhat a good thing. The more time he spent at home the more time I had to prepare what I was going to say to. To find out how I was going to get him to forgive me.

    I hate it when he's mad at me. A few months ago in the beginning of the year, we both know I wouldn't have given a rats' behind about whether or not we were on good terms. Now I'm actually dying on the inside.

    Why is this affecting me so much? Why can't I stop thinking about him?

   I need to see him, and explain that I didn't mean what I said. I didn't mean to hurt him. I know that I'm honestly the dumbest blonde on this earth but I was scared okay?

   I was scared of what might happen if we kissed. What if I found out that I actually like him, or he realizes that he doesn't actually 'want' me. Guys lie all the time, what if he's only doing this just to get me to sleep with him?

   No, Andrew wouldn't do that. He respects me and actually cares about me unlike 'dirtbag'. If Andrew is who I know that he is, he'd never do that. I can't picture that.

   Of course with other girls it's a different story, he has no problem trying to seduce them. Ahem Tasha ahem.

    I no joke haven't seen him since February 14 or Valentine's Day. It's like he's been wiped off the face of the earth. It's now the start of march and he's gone off the grid.

   Completely gone. Did I really push him away by what I said? Ugh! Andrew Hills where are you?

   Ever since that night, losing a friend wasn't the only bad thing I got out of it. Me being a stupid as usual, I didn't bring a coat and ever since then I've developed a pretty bad cold.

     Well it obviously got better by now but I've had a runny nose for the longest time. I honestly hate my life.

    I can't go without a stupid tissue for more than a minute before it starts all over again. I'm the only one that uses the tissues in all of my classes. I've literally blown through so many boxes that I lost count.

   My nose is like a freaking leaking faucet. Sorry for the graphic image.

    "Can I go get tissues from the nurse?" I asked Mr.Connery who was grading our most recent math quizzes.

   Definitely bombed that one.

"I don't know, can you?" He asked.

"May I?" I hate when teachers say that. Like what do you think? Answer it for yourself.

   "If you have to." My math teacher sighed marking the remainder of the exams. I turned around with an eye roll. I honestly hate him sometimes.

     The mucus slowly started coming down my nose so I quickly lifted a hand to cover my face. This is actually so disgusting. I hate being sick.

   That's what happens when you leave the house in a red dress. Perks of trying to look pretty, am I right?

   Beauty has its consequences.

   I continued to walk down the hall passing numerous light blue lockers and classroom doors. I saw my social studies teacher sitting at the desk in the intersecting hallways.

   Some students lined up to sign up to use the bathroom. I spotted the hall passes realizing that me being me, I forgot to take one.

   Wow great job!

   I snuck passed Mr. Gilbert hoping he wouldn't notice the hall pass that I didn't have. His head was down as he scrolled through his mini iPad.

   I sped down the freshman hallway, catching a glimpse at Josh in one of his classes. With my small hand still covering my nose I kept my head down. I proceeded to the nurses office which I am now entering.

   There were four nurse beds to the right along with her desk. I didn't really pay attention to the girl sitting on the bed farthest to the right holding the trash bin. It smelt disgusting in here.

   "Hi what do you need sweet heart?" Mrs. Norton whispered, moving the phone away from her ear.

   "Do you have any tissue boxes?" I wondered, my voice muffled from under my hand.

   "Yeah, right in there." She pointed to the back storage room with her blue pen. I thanked her and went along in. It was a small closet with loads of supplies.

   Gauze and bandaids on one shelf along with tissues and epinephrines. I grabbed two boxes, one which I had already opened.

    I took out one tissue thoroughly blowing my nose. I set the boxes on the table she had in front of her desk, so that I could go wash my hands.

     I grabbed my tissue boxes finally seeing who was on the nurse bed. A sick looking Tasha Hailand was laying there with a trash can on her lap. "Well look who it is.. Andrew's 'girl'." She retorted with a low voice.

    "Well, if it isn't The booty call." I fought back. She narrowed her blue eyes, glaring at me.

    "You need to shut u-" Tasha's eyes widened before retching into the trash bin. That's what's been smelling here. "Up." She finished wiping her mouth with her hand.

  Ew.

"It's only the truth." I whispered walking out. I wonder what's wrong with her.

                                            •••

    Working on chap 49 and maybe 50.