55

Yesterday was a complete disaster. If you could only feel how much that encounter had hurt me. He didn't even act like he cared.

He brushed me off like he didn't even know me. I thought we were best friends, and we were supposed to be there for each other.

Instead he ignored me when I needed him most. More for selfish reasons but who cares. I need him in my life.

Oh how much I miss our language arts conversations. I loved laughing along with him when Mrs. Kennedy became disappointed with the work he didn't do, or when he wanted to hang out after school or something.

I missed when he'd unexpectedly show up at my house just to talk or for a midnight hug. I just wish things could go back to the way they were. No matter how crazy or unexpected, I want to be able to talk to him again.

For the millionth freaking time I need him in my life!

GAHHH!

For right now though, I need to try and get my mind off him for a bit. The amount of sleep I'm losing over him is unhealthy. Staying up all night just hoping for a text or call back.

But what do I expect? That he'll come crawling back?

Uh, no sweetie that's not how it is out here in the real world. Ha you thought it was that easy.

I need to stop worrying about Andrew and spend sometime with my friends. It's been way too long since we've all actually hung out as a group.

Spring break coming up will be the perfect opportunity. I can't believe it's April already. It feels like just yesterday it was Christmas. Just yesterday that I spotted Andrew in the glass hallway with the principal.

Now it's April and I haven't heard anything more from him. From the guy that used to chase after me, convincing me to break up with my boyfriend. Now that I'm single, he's no where to be found.

Wow, see I did it again. I'm thinking about him right now.

Subject change now.

Back to spring break. After today there wouldn't be school for a week and a half. I don't understand why they didn't just give us a full two weeks. But what can you do?

Exactly, nothing.

I'm determined to steer clear of Tasha and Andrew drama for the whole break. I won't text him or call him or any of that crap. I'm pretty much going to pretend like I don't even know Andrew.

Andrew? Andrew who?

See I'm already starting to forget.

Mara, Colleen, Ava, and I were all planning on spending the first week of the break at my vacation house in Long Beach island.

My family owned this house up there for vacations so we thought it'd be fun to hang out there. It was pretty big, and it had a pool and everything.

My parents would be working out of state, as usual so we'd have it all to ourselves. It's going to be so fun, I can hardly wait. I honestly need something to get my mind off of things. This is the absolute perfect opportunity.

As of tomorrow, I'm more than ready to finally have some fun. No boys or drama, just me and my best friends.

The dismissal bell rang signaling that it was obviously time for everyone to leave. Yes! Freedom!

With my messy binder in hand I walked to my locker eager to get out of this prison. I put my locker combination when I let a forceful tap on my shoulder.

I narrowed my eyes slowly turning around. Tasha stood right behind me with an annoying smile on her face. Ugh what does she want?

"Hey snitch." She 'greeted'. If you can even call it that. I wonder what she wants now. Probably to start more trouble so I prepared myself.

"What did I do now?" I groaned rolling my eyes at her. I crossed my slim arms across my chest waiting for her to get this over with.

"I hope you know that you have no chance with him."

"Him?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Andrew." Tasha replied.

"Andrew?" See I'm already starting to forget. I'm joking obviously but the irritation on her face was hilarious.

"Andrew hills you dumb blonde!" What a hypocrite.

"I hate to break it to you sweetie but your blonde too." She scoffed with a snooty attitude. "Is that it?"

"Stay away from Andrew." She demanded. Who does she think she is? I mean it's not like we're talking at the moment so I won't be a problem for her.

"Ok?"

"I mean it freely! You better not try and talk to him again.. he's mine!" She threatened.

"Whatever you say.." I trailed off. I could tell that she was annoyed at the fact that I wasn't fighting back, but I didn't have the time nor the energy to come up with some sort of snarky comment. Tasha Hailand is really not worth my time.

"We're in love." She continued. Ha! I seriously doubt that one. This girl is really trying her hardest to get me jealous. She's failing miserably.

I mean sure I do like him, but this is just getting annoying. She doesn't have to rub it in my face. "Are you done?" I smiled a fake smile.

"I'm watching you!" And with that she stomped off. I don't understand what the purpose of that was. Okay I get that you two are a 'match made in heaven' but I don't care.

Sure I have feelings for him but soon enough they'll go away and I'll look back at this and think of how stupid I was. To even think that I had a chance with someone like him.

It's a hilarious joke.

Who am I for him to like me? I'm not the girl he wants. He wants Tasha. He wants someone that will give him what he wants. I can't do that.

If being with him means being a booty call, then no. I don't want any part of it. Deep down it hurts knowing that I'll have to let him go.

I might as well start now, since he'll probably never even speak to me again. It's okay, I'll get through this. It's just a stupid infatuation.

It'll all end soon.

•••

I hope it wasn't too boring..

  Hmm.. 30 votes and I'll do an Andrew point of view?