61

"Was that your boyfriend or something?" He asked running an irritated hand through his hair.

   "No, just a friend." I answered. We stood in the middle of the room, surrounded by wasted teenagers dancing and drinking from plastic red cups.

    "Good, now where were we?" Liam smirked walking closer to me. From the corner of my eye I saw Andrew on the couch once again, with Tasha on his lap. Wow why am I not surprised. I mean are you?

    Yeah.. I thought so. I snuck a look at him to see his hands wrapped around her waist. Even in the dark room I was still able to see his eyes look right into mine. It gave me the chills.

   Tasha was trying to get his attention by kissing him all over. He just.. sat there staring at me as Liam held me close to his hard chest.

   I slowly turned, looking up at the green-eyed boy that held me in his arms. Our foreheads were pushed up against each other, but I wanted to dance.

    For the third time I slowly worked my hips into a slow swaying movement. I just loved the exhilaration. I've never had so much fun in my life.

   I snaked my arms around his neck, letting the effects from the alcohol take their course. "Come on just come upstairs with me."

   Man oh man this guy is persistent. "Why?" I giggled again.

   "I want to show you something."

"Oohhh like what?" I whispered in his ear.

"You'll see..it's a surprise"

      "I love surprises." I hiccuped. By the hand, he took me upstairs into the farthest room down the hall. I wobbled behind him trying to maintain my balance.

   Is the room spinning? Woah..

   He closed the door behind us. The room was spacious and dimly lit as well as the entire house. My vision blurred, and everything seemed to start to expand.

   Am I hallucinating? Oh I bet I am.

   The room had a full sized bed, with colossal bookshelves on both sides. There was a large window presenting the view from the second floor.

    "Where's my surprise?" I questioned with a smile on my face. It was pretty hard to see in this light but I could make out a few things.

   For starters the t-shirt he had been wearing was thrown to the ground. Are we playing dress up?

   Woah this alcohol is really starting to get to my head. "Liam?" I questioned.

  Liam walked towards me, cupping my face in his hands. He kissed me hungrily. He threw me back against the blue sheets of the bed. So comfortable.

   I could just.. sleep.

I closed my eyes for a mere second when a toned body hovered over top of me. Kissing me.

    I didn't know what else to do then to kiss back. It's just kissing right?

    His hands trailed up my leg, giving me the goosebumps. Um Liam your tickling me.

   The further up his hands went, the further up my dress went. My eyes widened and for a moment I was sober. For a split second I reacted according to the situation.

   At the slow realization of what was going on I put my hand over his, pulling down my dress. "What are you doing?" I breathed. I heard the loudness of the music through the walls but that didn't matter. I knew I needed to get out of here before I did something I would regret in the morning.