45

"What happened to your motorcycle?" I asked as we neared a black Mazda. It was about fifty five degrees so it wasn't as cold today, but I was still freezing.

"I wasn't going to take you to a fancy restaurant on a motorcycle." Andrew answered. "Wouldn't want your hair to get all messed up."

I rolled my eyes at him as he unlocked the car. He opened the passenger side door for me expecting me to get in. "I can open my own door thank you very much." I said raising my eyebrows jokingly.

"I know you can, but I want to make you feel like a princess today." Andrew remarked. I turned beet red and I couldn't help but smile. He's honestly the sweetest guy. I couldn't ask for a better gentleman.

I didn't know how to respond so I just smiled and got in. I smoothed the front of my dress, after he closed the door. Andrew walked around the car, my eyes following him before sitting right next to me.

The car smelt new but shared his addicting scent.

It's an overwhelmingly nice car but, how did he buy it without a drivers license? I knew he probably had the money to buy it but, I don't understand how he's getting by without a license.

He started the car. "Ready to go?" He looked over at me as I looked down at my clutch.

"Yeah." I smiled. The sun was start to set, and the sky turned a light orange. It was only 5:30 and the sun was already going down. I hate this annoying winter season. Can spring just come? I hate winter with a seething passion.

He set the transmission to drive, starting to turn out from my street. My driveway was too small for him to park in so he left his car in front of my house.

"Andrew?" I started.

"Mm?" He made a left turn focusing on the road.

"Do you have your license yet?" I got to the point pretty quickly.

"Not yet, I'm going to take the written exam next week. Why?" He explained.

"Oh ok, it's just kind of weird that you haven't gotten caught since your illegally driving."

"That's what a fake ID and License is for babe." I blushed when he called me babe. He looked over at me and smirked. Andrew was probably aware of my reaction.

"Oh, ok." I answered.

"My uncle taught me how to drive at a young age so he lent me this car." Wow, him and his uncle sound pretty close.

"It's a really nice car though Andrew. You'll have to let me drive it some time." I joked.

"I can teach you if you want. It'll help you with your drivers test."

"I was joking." I giggled.

"I'm serious, if you want some extra help I'll teach you." Andrew offered.

"Really?" I asked in excitement.

"Yeah, why not? You'll pass it with flying colors."

"Andrew I love you!" I laughed feeling excited. I heard him chuckle as we neared a bridge.

"I know."