60

"Never have I ever been kissed." Liam started off. That was an easy one.

The whole group including me downed a shot. It was more difficult for me since I've never actually had alcohol before. It was hard to swallow, with the burning sensation of the drink lingering in my throat.

I started to cough. Taking a shot was definitely not as easy as it looked.

"You'll get used to it." Liam said laughing me.

"I hope so.." was my only reply, as I licked my lips.

"Alright, never have I ever.. dated someone." Liam started again. These questions are so freaking easy. Each time he said a new one he'd look over at me as if we were the only two playing.

Everyone took another drink, pretty much saying they've all dated someone before. The only person I've ever dated was sadly, Josh Wood. I don't count my other cringey relationships in middle school.

Liam said the never have I Evers for the rest of the round, making them easy enough for me to be able to take a shot. I thought I told him not to go easy on me.

Shot after shot, I grew even dizzier and I suddenly felt.. warm? Is Liam trying to get me drunk?

I felt a little lightheaded as I took on drink after drink. It suddenly wasn't that hard to swallow right away. I didn't even feel like I was drinking anything.

"Never have I ever hooked up." Was the next one. Whoops, I've never done that before.

"Were going to change that." I heard him say to one of his snickering friends. I was too out of it to really care. For all I know he could be talking about avocados.

Everyone but me took a drink. I began to sway my hips, unknowingly dancing to the pulsating music. I was growing tired of this now boring game.

"I want to dance." I announced placing the shot glass on the island. I began to walk backwards when I tripped over someone walking past.

I stumbled a few steps before I started laughing at myself. I'm soooo clumsy.

Liam was smirking at me as I started to dance a short while after. Everyone from the game looked at me, but get this.. I didn't care!

Hahahahah! They could stare for as long as they wanted to. I ran up to Liam grabbing him by his monster sized hands, leading him into the living room.

We stood in the middle of the room and I had my hands cupping his face. "Dance with me." I demanded.

I was totally unaware of all the perverted guys that stared at me. I was oblivious to the fact that all eyes were on me in that moment in time. I was having fun, and no one not even that bitch Tasha and her puppy dog can take that away from me.

He put his strong hands on my hips as we danced to the music. The up beat song coursed through my body, feeling the music coming from the hard wood floor.

"Ash you look so beautiful." He breathed into my ear. I was too busy swaying my hips with my arms around his neck. I turned around, with his warm hands still holding my hips.

I was pushed against his back still dancing. Why have I never done this before? It's so fun!

I just want to dance and drink all night! What a Wonderful plan.

I was expecting anything else but dancing to be going on until I felt his lips nibbling on my ear. Never in my entire life has anyone ever done that. It was.. weird. I felt a strange tingling sensation in my stomach when he moved down my neck.

   This is so new, even in my drunken state. "Let's go upstairs." He whispered into my ear.

  My heart stopped, and I opened my eyes wide. I knew exactly what he wanted to happen, even in my mental state. I've never slept with anyone before. Not even Josh.

    Compared to him I was so innocent. I wasn't ready for that yet, especially not with someone I'd just met in person. No way I'm going upstairs.

    "I have a better idea." I said trying not to sound too nervous. I turned around grabbing his face kissing him as passionately as I could. This took him by surprise, before he wrapped his long arms around my waist.

    This was as far as I'm going. No matter how attractive he is, I at least had enough self control to stick with my boundaries. His hands travelled up and down my body as he got a tad bit handsy.

    Ha ha handsy..

  I swayed my hips slowly to the rhythm not breaking the average kiss. We've only hung out for barely an hour and he's already trying to you know what.

Um, I'll pass thanks boo.

   All of a sudden he was ripped away from my grip. Hmm.. that was weird.

   I opened my eyes to see.. wait a minute is that..

ANDREW?!?

   "What are you doing?!?" Andrew growled holding him by his shirt collar.

   "Whats your issue man?"

"What'd you do that for, I was having *hiccup* fun!" I giggled.

   "Are you.. drunk?" Andrew asked me letting go of Liam.

    "Well obviously! This is a party Andrew." I said putting my hand against his chest. I went up on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear. "Live a little." And with that I just hiccuped and giggled.

   "You got her drunk you son of a-"

"She wanted a drink I gave it to her." He defended confidently.

    Andrew turned to look at me and felt weak in my knees. Wow Andrew was such a beautiful baby boy, with such beautiful eyes. He's so cute.

   "Cmon I'm taking you home." He pulled me away from Liam and I frowned. I tried to pull away but he was too strong.

  "N-no! I want to stay here."

"Too bad, let's go."

"Stop it Andrew! You don't control me." My words slurred.

   "Well I'm taking you home now move." Andrew repeated pulling me by the arm. I yanked it out of his tight grip.

   "Just go hook up with Tasha and leave me alone." The words just flowed out of me. I don't even think I was in control anymore.

     I saw the sad look on his face, before walking back to Liam. Andrew can't just come and go as he pleases.

   No matter how much I love him, I refuse to let him control me.

                                          •••

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated. I meant to post sooner but as usual I got distracted. Anyhow I hope I didn't screw this up..

  Let me know what ya think??