71

" I hope your hungry." Andrew said beside me. We were on the main road driving at a decent speed. I still had no clue where we were going.

   "Are you kidding? I'm starving!" I answered turning towards him. I'm guessing we'll be going somewhere to eat.

   "Good."

"Where are we going?" I wondered trying to figure out the night he had seemingly planned.

    "Have you ever been to surf taco?" He wondered.

"I've heard of it, but no." I'm not really a big fan of tacos, but hopefully I don't hate it too much. That'd be terrible.

    "Me neither. I thought we could try something new together." Aw how sweet. My hand rested on my thigh before he took it in his. We sat there side by side with my left hand in his.

    I grew nervous at our contact. What if my hands get sweaty or I start trembling? Ugh, why did I have to be so nervous?

   "Your moms nice." He started up the conversation again. I remembered how they seemed to be getting along just before. I mean that's a good thing.

Right?

  "Yeah she said she likes you." I smiled.

"Tell her I'm flattered but my heart belongs to someone else." Andrew joked.

   "Andrew, she's a married women!" I laughed.

"Yeah.. that too." We both laughed at his dumb remark.

"And who has your heart may I ask?" I continued the joke.

"Well.. you of course." Andrew said so matter of factly. My face heated up at what he said. I couldn't help but smile, since that was the answer I was looking for deep down. It just surprised me a little.

Ahhhh!

It was quiet for a while, before he turned the radio on. 'Rise' by Katy Perry was playing at a medium volume. I love this song so much. I softly hummed to it until we crossed the bridge. On the other side was the busier side of town.

It was the same area where Buona Sera was. There were tons of stores and restaurants over here. It was more expensive than where we lived. In the clothing stores it costed fifty bucks just to buy a plain t-shirt from urban outfitters. Crazy I know.

I mean if it was a cute enough shirt I'd buy it, but it was just a little much.

Andrew found a parking spot on the side of the road right beside a parking meter. Since it was after six on a weekday we didn't have to pay anything.

"Wait here." He smiled. Andrew got out of the car and rushed to my door. He opened it, offering his hand for me to hold onto. I gladly took his hand and got out.

Locking his black Mazda, we linked arms. "You know you don't have to hold my door open." I reminded him.

"Yeah I know.. I wanted to." Was his response. We both walked down the semi crowded side walk. The street and store front lights were the only thing that kept us from getting lost in the darkness of the night.

It was so nice out here. "I think the place is just a few stores down."

"Is it that one?" I wondered pointing to a large sign.