91

AUTHORS NOTE (please read)

Hello everyone, it's been a WHILE and I'm SO sorry for abandoning this book and this account. I had every intention of writing and continuing this book but it was very difficult finding the motivation to continue the story line. Yes I have published the second book in the past, but have taken it down because I wasn't happy with how it turned out.

I think that it's unfair to all of you guys that have been waiting to see what happens, and I have decided to post the final chapters into this book!

I wrote this when I was in the 7th grade so I'm well aware of how poorly it was written, but I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm very grateful to all of you for your love and support! ❤️❤️

-

Ashley's POV

I combed through my newly shampooed hair, staring back at my reflection. With a towel wrapped around my body, I repeatedly put the comb through my damp locks.

   I didn't have enough time to shower this morning, so since I had some time before Andrew would come pick me up, I decided to just take a quick shower.

   I started getting dressed, pulling my blue cropped top over my head. I stepped into my jean shorts, buttoning the top. Words can't even begin to explain how much I had been looking forward to this trip.

    I had taken it upon myself to pretty much plan out every part of it. I had mapped out every stop and every destination for this week-long voyage. The hotels and beaches we would visit.

  Everything.

I didn't normally plan out every detail, but this trip was different. To Andrew and I, this was our new start. This road trip would mark the start of our relationship.

   After everything we'd been through, it was only fair we started it off on a high note. No Tasha or Josh drama. Not for the week at least, and hopefully the rest of the freaking summer.

  That's all I ask. All I want is some time to just.. enjoy the moments spent with him. To sit back and relax with the person I love, not having to deal with any more crap.

Is that too much to ask for? Is my happiness just too much to handle?

I don't think that it's that absurd for me to not to want to deal with everyone trying to get in the way of that. Trying to get in the way of the best thing going on in my life right now.

Who knows how long it'll last if it even will. All I know is that this is what I want.

Regardless if we're doomed to a horrible break up, I don't care. I don't care how this might end. I don't give a crap about any of it.

There's just a slight chance that maybe, just maybe everything we've been through so far has been worth it. All the hardships we've overcome could have been leading to this moment. Maybe all these obstacles have just been bringing us to the bigger picture.

The picture that shows the two of us finally being together. Finally living our lives without all the nonsense. The thought of that, just gives me hope for our relationship.

For all, I know this could be the worst decision of my life, but I'm willing to risk it. I'm willing to risk my heart for the possibility of something more. Something.. beautiful.

Just imagine the life we could have. All the things we could experience together. I don't want to jinx anything but.. what if in the end we do end up together?