24

Thank you guys so much for over 4K reads! It was just last week I was thanking you for just 200. Ive said this over and over and over but I appreciate that you guys are loving the story and it makes me so happy!! I love you all so much❤️❤️

I'd love it if you could vote and leave a comment,, thanks youu❤️❤️

                                    •••

For the past few weeks, Andrew and I started talking more. As friends of course. It felt as if I could talk to him about anything, almost like I've known him my whole life.

   Usually it took time for me to become this close with someone. Strangely enough it only took a month and a half.

   I haven't gotten to go out with Josh since that last time at ice skating. It's not that we were drifting, it's just that well.. let's just say I haven't had the best experiences at ice skating if you know what I mean.

   I did try to invite him places but I know Josh well enough that I had very low expectations. He used the same excuses over and over again. Like a broken record he told me about his dad and about hockey.

   I feel like that's all he ever talks about. Hockey. I try to tell him things over FaceTime or when we see each other but he doesn't seem interested. It's all about hockey.

   It's okay though.

I'm used to it.

  Anyhow Christmas and New Years just passed and oh my lord you will not believe what I got. I got five vs pink shirts, two Shelly cove and ivory ella shirts, bath and body works hand sanitizer, perfumes, and candles, the Naked 1 eyeshadow pallet, a lot of clothing from Hollister and Abercrombie, a few face masks and..

wait for it..

A BURBERRY SCARF!!

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am. I can't believe I actually got one. Thank you mom and dad you are honestly the best.

  I love my parents.

My birthday is coming up pretty soon so I'd be getting more gifts. I'm so excited!!

  Wow I'm actually laughing at how spoiled I sound. I swear I'm not, I'm just extremely materialistic.

   January 17. That's only two days away and I'm so excited because that means I can finally get my drivers license. Well actually my student learners permit but oh well same thing.

Kinda.

                                    •••

  I walked down the hallway beside Ava on our way to homeroom. Surprisingly the bell hasn't went off yet so I'd actually be in class on time. Doesn't it seem like I'm always at school?

   Honestly that's all my life consists of school, dance, and home. Everyday I find myself in the same place, and before I know it I'm home again.

Glamorous life I know.

   We walked closer and closer to Andrew's locker to see him making out with yet another girl. Wow no surprise there. I bet you a million dollars it's ella.