11

Feel free to vote and comment❤️❤️

"We should all have a sleepover tomorrow at my house." Ava suggested. Mara, Colleen, Ava, and I were all sitting in the cafeteria at lunch.

I heard the buzzing of conversations in the background among all the teenagers in our grade. Laughing and talking, it was just a mixture of different topics.

"Yes! It'll be so fun." Colleen replied.

Crap!

Tomorrow is Friday.

I didn't want to say anything so I just continued spreading the sauce on my mini pizza lunch-able. Maybe they'd make a plan around me.

"We could go out to eat and do makeovers or something." Mara added on.

"We have to!"

It sounded like so much fun and wanted to go so bad. "Ashley can you come?"

I looked up at all three of them staring at me, waiting for an answer. "I.. I can't."

"How come?" Ava questioned putting her fork down.

"I have dance till 8:30." It was true.

"Just come after then."

"I have something to do afterwards."

"Like what?" Mara interrogated with a raised eyebrow. "You have another date with Josh?"

"No I'm going to go see a movie with a friend." I mean I really was.

"Who?"

Ugh! So many freaking questions!

"Just a friend." I replied taking a small bite of my mini pizza.

I love lunchables.

"Cmon ashley, who is it? Do we know who it is?" Colleen asked.

"It's no one.."

"Then why won't you just tell us?" Ava wondered.

I guess I'm telling them.

"You can't tell anyone." I warned, wide-eyed.

"Who would we tell?" They asked in unison.

"This kid Andrew wanted to 'hang out'." I said slowly, looking down at my food.

"Who's Andrew?" Mara asked looking confused.

"No.. ashley! Andrew hills!?!" Colleen shrieked.

"Shut up!" I shushed.

Colleen just looked at me in disbelief as if I told her I was thinking of shaving off all my hair. "Are you stupid? You can't go!"

"What's going on?" Mara and Ava asked.

I took another bite of my food, chewing as slow as possible.

"Ashley! He's not good to be around!" Colleen was pretty much yelling at this point. Good thing it was really loud in here. "Josh will be so pissed!"

"I know I don't even want to go Colleen!" I shouted back.

"Then why are you going to hang out with him?"

"Someone please explain to me what's going on." Mara interrupted.

"You don't think I tried getting out of it? He's so persistent!"

Colleen exhaled giving herself a face-palm. The more I thought about Friday the more stressed out I became. The more I don't want to go. What if he does try something, or Josh finds out and then I'm screwed.

"Hello? Who the heck is Andrew?"

We both explained who he was to both of them and the more we told the more shock was visible in their faces. He was the stereotypical 'bad boy' if you know what I mean.

The leather jacket, the weed, the pocket knife, the fights, the rebellion. It was all there. He was the literal definition of danger. It was like everything inside of me was screaming for me to get as far away as possible.

And I'm trying. I'm really genuinely trying to stay away. It's extremely difficult when he's always making an effort to talk to me or to hang out with me.

He just doesn't stop.

"Ashley what were you thinking saying yes?" Ava lectured.

"I said no at first! I swear. He just doesn't quit."

"Well, it's seems like you've gotten yourself into a situation." Mara exclaimed popping another cheese it into her mouth. "Your screwed."

"Yeah thanks." I replied.

I really am screwed. I really got myself into a situation that there's no way out of. I don't feel right going, I don't feel good about it.

Maybe I'm just stressing out since it'll be just the two of us. Maybe it won't be so bad. Who knows, there's a chance that he's not the total jerk that he seems to be.

Psshhh, I doubt that. I'm actually laughing at the fact that I'm actually trying to convince myself that he's 'not that bad.'

OF COURSE HES THAT BAD!

"You can't tell Josh! He'll be so pissed at me."

"We won't, but are you really going to keep that from him?" Colleen questioned.

"It's not like I'm cheating on him. It's just the two of us hanging out."

"If that's all it is than it can't be that bad." Ava pointed out.

"Yeah."

No matter how many times I tried to justify the fact that I was going to see a movie alone with Andrew Hills, I just felt more and more sick to my stomach.

I shouldn't hang out with him, let alone be left alone with him. So many things could happen in a dark movie theater. I don't even want to think of all the things he could possibly try.

What if he tries to kiss me?

He's been saying that he'd kiss me if I were his girl. The thought alone made me want to vomit.

If he does I'm hitting him across the head. I swear I'll spit on him.

There's no way I'm ever kissing that jerk. He can hook up with one of his freshman girls.

As long as we're just hanging out and nothing else I have nothing to worry about...

Right?