84

[Andrew's P.O.V]

I stormed out of that fucking car, completely enraged. Was I understanding her right? Did that asshole sexually touch her?

Damn it! Just thinking about made me want to just punch a damn hole in the wall. No, scratch that. Just thinking of his hands on her makes me want to punch a fucking hole right through his face.

How do you like me now bitch?

I needed to find that bastard, or I'd end up driving to his house and physically cut him with that famous pocket knife of mine. You know I would.

I've take it out before.. what's stopping me now? At least I'd be doing it for the right reasons.

There were less people standing at the front of the school, since some of the buses had left already. There were two that just arrived, so those who remained, would soon be gone.

I looked around desperately trying to find him. My anger is getting the best of me so there was no telling what would happen once I found him.

Crowds of girls stared at me, trying to catch my attention by sticking out their asses and showing off their cleavage. The guys had been sizing me up, but I didn't care.

I need to find him. I looked towards the front door, nothing. Underneath the tall oak tree, nothing.

I cast a glance towards the bus lines, finally finding what, or rather who I was looking for. I charged at a laughing Josh wood as he socialized. After what you just did, how can you be fucking laughing? I actually want to throw him right in front of the moving bus. Can I please do that?

Josh was about to take a first step onto the bus, when I grabbed him by the shirt collar. I sent him flying backwards, oblivious to the reactions of our fellow peers.

"What the hell man?" Josh grunted. Before he could stand back up, I lost my self control, quite literally kicking him in the face. A crowd formed around us, as they reacted to what was going on.

"You son of a bitch!" His teeth were covered in blood.

"Damn it! What the fuck is your issue?"

"You are my issue!" I spat. This time I let him get up, but that wasn't the end.

Josh was hunched over, spitting out blood onto the concrete sidewalk.

When I got closer I took a swing, my knuckles colliding with his jaw. I was numb to the pain at that moment. The crowd erupted, getting their phones out to record.

"What did I do to you?"

"It's not what you did to me." I replied, pausing to take a breath. "It's what you did to Ashley."

"And what is it that I did to her?" Josh mocked my stance. There's honestly something severely wrong with him.

"You fucking molested her!" I boomed, and everyone turned to look at each other. Josh put both his hands on his face, with his mouth gaping.

Pretty much acting shocked sarcastically. I want to kill him right here, right now.

"Listen man, she came to me. I didn't molest her." He lied right to my face, gesturing his fingers when he said molest. "Whatever I did it was because she wanted me to. Ash wanted me to take her right there in that ha-" that was it.