10

Feel free to Vote and comment❤️❤️

You know what?

  This is a stupid idea. I can't go through with this. There's no way I can go out with Andrew Hills on Friday.

  Well technically it's not going out, we were just going to be hanging out. Either way I don't feel right about it. What the heck was I thinking?

   I know that Josh definitely wouldn't be happy with me hanging out with that guy. Gosh, he'd be so pissed off after what happened on Friday.

   It's obviously the worst possible idea so I'm not going to go through with it. I just don't understand what possessed me into saying yes. It was all in the moment I guess. I just wasn't thinking straight.

   I mean what if he tries something or something I'm not expecting happens. I can't risk it.

   I'll just cancel.

   I closed my locker with my books in hand going over what I'm about to say in my head.

  Ashley you can do this it's just Andrew. You are going to tell him that you can't make it and that your sorry. That's it. Your done.

    I took a few deep breaths as I slowly neared Andrew's locker just down the hall. He wore a black hoodie with a white diamond on the front with his usual dark jeans.

   I stood behind him debating on whether I should wait for him to finish doing what he was doing or speak up.

   "Andrew." I began. "We need to talk." He turned around as he closed the locker door.

  "Oh hey ash what's up?" He leaned against his locker crossing his arms. His black sleeves were rolled up to his forearm.

Woah, his hands are so freaking veiny.

   "About Friday.."

"Yeah I can't wait for Friday. I've been meaning to ask you if the movies sounded good." He interrupted.

  "No Andrew I-"

"Okay so maybe we could go to the mall or-"

"No! Andrew just listen to me." I snapped.

"What then?" His eyes softened as he studied me.

  "I can't make it." I blurted.

"What?"

"Something came up."

"Your lying." He smirked pointing a finger at me.

  "No I'm not!"

"You are!"

"Andrew-"

"There's no way your getting out of this so don't even try." He declared.

"But I can-" I began.

"Your going and that's final." He concluded. "You hear me ash? You are going."

I exhaled as I racked my brain for another excuse as to why I can't go.

"Josh and I have another date." I lied.

"So skip it."

"I can't."

"C'mon Ash what could possibly be better than the movies with me." He chuckled.

"Well-" I'm screwed.

"We both know that there's no date so cut the crap and admit you have no other plans other than chilling with me."

Ugh! There really is no way out.

"Fine I'll.. I'll go." I muttered staring at the floor than up into his eyes.

Big mistake.

   It was almost impossible to rip away from his gaze. Somehow I got the courage to just walk away.

  "I'll see you Friday then." He called after me. I didn't look back.

  This is going to be interesting. I can't believe I got talked into this.. again. What is wrong with me. I hate him! He creates problems and he isn't good for me to be hanging around.

  Do you know how angry Josh will be if he finds out that you'll be hanging out with him.. alone?

Oh god. Oh god.

   Here comes the nauseous feeling. I feel so sick about this whole situation. I don't want him to try anything.

   I don't want Josh to think anything of it so I kind of want to tell him so he doesn't think I'm hiding anything. Then again if I do tell him he'll just tell me not to go. Ugh!

I have no idea what to do. Either way I'm screwed.

  I could just not show up. But who's to say he won't just show up at my house. You know what I'll be a good girlfriend and be honest with Josh.

   This way he won't say I kept anything from him. How am I going to do that though?

Oh hey Josh, I know you hate Andrew Hills and everything and he's a real pain, but I'm going to the movies with him.. alone so yeah. Just thought you should know.

Yeah.. I don't think so.

Why did you have to ask me to go to the movies with you? Why couldn't you just take Ella Staub or one of the girls that are a year younger than us? Why did it have to be me, the one with the boyfriend.

  I honestly hate that he yet again put me in a difficult situation. Andrew hills always finds a way to create even more problems that shouldn't be there. He stresses me out.

  I won't tell Josh then. It's not that big of a deal anyways. It's not like he tells me when he's going to hang out with other girls. Not that he has time to hang out with people but I doubt he only spends time with guys.

   He doesn't have to know. Right?

It's not a huge deal. We're only going to see a movie. That's it, he even said it. Just a movie. Nothing else.

   It's not like I'm cheating on Josh, we're just getting to know each other better.

  This way I can find out more about him. Who knows maybe he's not as bad as I thought he was.

   The more I think about it the more stressed out I'm becoming.

   He drives me crazy.