82

I'm so happy. Never in my entire life have I been this ecstatic.

   Tasha lied. Andrew won't be becoming a father anytime soon, thankfully. I just can't believe she was that desperate to get him back.

Did she really have to do that? Completely lie to his face, making her mistake Andrews responsibility? That's messed up on so many levels.

  That girl is honestly crazy. I can guarantee you, this won't be her last teen pregnancy. I can see her having more kids in high school.

   Just saying.

Anyhow, I'm so relieved. I was actually so upset about him having a kid with her. The thought of him creating a human being with Tasha, grossed me out so much. That poor child has the worst parents.

   Just imagine Josh and Tasha as one person. Yeah, I know it's a nightmare am I right? This won't be good.

    Not good in the least.

"Are you busy right now?" Andrew asked with his hands resting on each of my hips.

   "Well I have to go to dance in like twenty minutes." I replied. With competition coming up, I can't skip any more classes.

    I needed to be there, or I'd get kicked off. Now that wouldn't be fun.

   "Do you need a ride?"

"My dad won't be home until later so I might." He was finally home after all those weeks he had spent sleeping in hotels upstate. I've missed him so much.

   "What about your brother? Will he be home alone?" Andrew looked slightly worried.

   "No he just goes to after care until my dad gets home." I responded with my arms wrapped around his neck.

   "Aw, I won't get to see my man." Andrew pouted.

"Not today." I giggled.

   "Dang."

"I'll be right back, let me just go get changed." I told him. I picked up the keys that were lying on the floor. Maybe this time I can actually get inside.

   I put the house key through the hole, turning the lock until it opened. "You can wait downstairs if you want to, I'll just be a few minutes."

    "Can I wait upstairs with you?" Andrew wondered. "I can help you change." This time he smirked. I smacked his arm scoffing jokingly.

"Shut up."

We both laughed as the two of us had stepped into the house. I bolted up the stairs leaving him behind. I knew he had been joking but, I wasn't planning on changing in front of him.

   I threw my book bag aside, stripping out of my leggings and sweatshirt. I rummaged through my drawers, looking for my dance wear.

   I picked out a black spaghetti strap leotard, with black Nike pros. They had a pink band towards the top. Good enough.

    I bent over, gathering my thick blonde hair into a tight ponytail. I stepped into my black and white nike shoes before grabbing my dance bag. I really don't feel like going.

   I'd much rather prefer to spend my day with Andrew. My boyfriend.

  That was something that I'd have to get used to. I just can't help but smile thinking about that. We were now in an exclusive relationship.