70

All week I can't help but think about Friday. Obviously that would be probably the first thing that's going to come to my mind. I'm just so excited, since he did clarify that this was going to be an actual date.

   I just want to start jumping around, screaming at the top of my lungs. Ha ha I'm finally going out with Andrew! I'm finally getting what I wanted!

   Okay that's totally normal.. I swear I'm not some psychopath. It's completely fine to jump up and down screaming because of a hot guy..

   Yeah, never mind that's a little strange.

Tasha tried getting back together with Andrew numerous times throughout the week. I was a little nervous he'd just leave me for her. I mean he has done it before, who says he won't do that again?

   No, he wouldn't do that. And quite frankly he hasn't. So far everything's been perfect. I love everything exactly the way it is. Andrew Hills finally talks to me like he did before, if not a little more openly. Things are actually starting to speed up and not even Tasha Hailand has the kind of power to split us up. Not this time.

    When he gets those text messages that interrupt our conversations or if she physically comes up to him, he'll diss her. Im so happy he doesn't actually engage in any conversations with that.. that thing.

  Lord knows she can find a way to steal my man. Ha ha, hilarious am I right?

   Yeah..

She put on the long face expecting for him to fall back into her trap. Uh.. no boo, your old news. You can go now, the exit is literally right there. Just open the door walk through it and close it behind you.

     Oh.. and watch the door on your way out..

Or don't.

    I pulled on my black leggings over my Nike pros. Dance just got out and I was anxious to get home as fast as I could. I need to get ready for tonight.

   That's right, tonight is the big night. It's Friday.

    I stepped into my black uggs and headed outside to my car, greeting all of my dance friends on the way out. They all wished me luck on tonight's events. Yes, I told all my friends at dance as well.

   Wouldn't you?

Yeah I thought so..

     I got into my moms car, checking the time, it was eight thirty three. We should have plenty of time.

    I'm so happy my moms finally back from work. She got in on Wednesday from one of her  business trips. There was a layover flight to Virginia. I almost never get to see her so I was happy she was back.

    My dad was currently working upstate so he wasn't that far from home. Maybe an hour or two at most. He usually stayed in a hotel if he had to go to work really early in the morning.

    "How was dance sweetheart?" My mom asked, pulling into the main road.

  "It was good." I responded turning on the air conditioner.

"You have any plans for tonight? Any special dates?" She asked. My mom usually meant the last part as a joke but little did she know, I actually did. She was in for a surprise.

"Yeah actually I do have a date."

"With Josh? Or someone else." Um.. your funny.