92

I woke up the next morning, with the same bowl of ramen in my hand. The only difference was that only now, it was empty.

The tv was still on, playing the same show I had picked out. I had no idea what episode I was on but, the scene showed Meredith and Christina talking.

A few characters that I've never seen before showed up and I became extremely confused. I checked the season to see that I was on season nine of greys anatomy!

What? I was on season six just yesterday.

Wow, I slept through over nine hours of greys anatomy. Interesting.

I set the empty bowl off to the side, laying it down on the coffee table. I felt around for my phone until I found it underneath me. Huh, I'd been sitting on it.

I'm a total mess.

I went to turn my phone on, only to find that of course.. it was dead. Only my luck am I right?

Ugh...

Why do I even bother? It's not like Andrew answered me or anything. It's not like he called me. You never know though.

I'm so confused after yesterday. We had agreed on going to Florida. We had agreed to him picking me up.

We had even spoken on the phone just before to confirm our plans. What am I missing?

Why did he completely ditch me? Completely ignore my text after reading it, mind you.

Was it something that I did? Is he mad at me for some reason? Ugh!

Think.. what did I do to upset him? Hmm.. maybe it was something I said, or maybe because I didn't kiss him at school.

No, I did kiss him and that's a dumb reason. I'm honestly so lost. I've been worried out of my mind considering he hadn't even come by all day yesterday.

I plugged in my phone, waiting for the apple symbol to pop up. I turned off the tv, staring off into space pretty much.

I racked my brain for every possible reason that he would just completely ignore me. I had expected him to come to pick me up and he didn't.

Last time we spoke, didn't he say he'd be over in a short amount of time? It was either that or I was actually hallucinating this time. Personally, I feel like something is really wrong.

My head pounded and my stomach was killing me. I didn't know why but I felt a horrible nauseous feeling. It was the same feeling I had about Josh after he had um.. you know.

The relieving sound of the battery being revived sounded, and I looked down at the white screen patiently. I typed in my password before it connected to the internet.

It wasn't until then that every notification I hadn't received started coming in all at once. From Instagram to snapchat, all the way to calls from a phone number I've never even seen before.

But not even something as simple as a call or text back from Andrew. I see how it is.

I saw that the strange phone number had first called last night. Then again a few minutes after various times. The most recent call had been about a half hour ago.

That's a little weird.

Maybe I should call them back. It could be my parents trying to get to me or something. But I mean they could call from their cell phones.