13

Princess.

What the actual chicken nugget.

I shrugged it off as I walked off without him. I was preparing myself for many endless remarks from this guy.

"So what movie do you wanna see?" He asked running up to me. He had his hands in his sweatshirt pockets looking down at his feet then back up at me.

"I don't know, what's playing?" I asked crossing my arms.

"There's Passenger, La La Land, Why Him.. here take a look." He read off his phone.

  He handed me his cell phone and I saw the list of movies and I honestly have never heard of any of these before. Wow, I need to get out more.

  Most of the movies were kind of girly and Andrew didn't look like the kind of guy that would watch any of them.

   "You'd seriously watch any of these?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him.

  "It's fine really, pick whatever you want. I'm paying." He offered.

Wow I'm actually so shocked right now.

"Really?"

"Yeah don't worry bout' it." He stepped up behind me as I tried to figure out what I wanted to watch.

  Hmm.. Why Him? looks pretty good. Then again Passenger also seems really interesting. Tough decision.

"I think I want to watch.. Why Him?" I exclaimed pressing the movie.

  "Alright if that's what you want." He didn't really seem annoyed or frustrated that I picked a Rom-Com. Oh well I guess this is a good thing. This way I get to watch a free movie.

  Maybe he's not that bad after all. Josh would never watch a movie like this. On our first movie date he made me watch 'The Purge' and I couldn't sleep for two weeks.

   He took his phone from my hand and pressed around his screen. He paid for the two tickets so that by the time we were next in line they'd just hand them to us.

We got our tickets and Andrew bought a large popcorn to share and two sodas. Wow so far I didn't need to spend a single penny. Score!

That actually sounds terrible.

We entered the dark theatre with our sodas in hand. He held the large popcorn following behind me as I tried to find our seats.

I sat into my seat putting my drink in the cup-holder. I handed Andrew his soda taking a few pieces of popcorn. "Thank you."

"For what ash?" Andrew asked smiling at me.

"You know.. the tickets and the food." I thanked.

"Don't worry about it, this is our night." He smirked.

This is our night.

Do I even want to know what that means? He's going to pull something I just know it. Oh god oh god! Save me!

My eyes widened in surprise and I think my heart stopped beating for a quick second. I managed a fake smile before slowly turning towards the screen. There were still some commercials but I didn't know what else to do.