19

Ugh! This update is crappy I know. I just wanted to put something up for you guys. I also wanted to say thank you for all the votes and comments! You have no idea how much it motivates me to write more. Without you guys I would've ended this story a long time ago. I'm so happy that everyone's enjoying this so far. I promise it will get so much better!! Love you all❤️❤️

Please please please vote and comment❤️❤️

                                        •••

I'm so angry.

A full weekend has passed and I'm still as equally pissed as I was on Friday.

I swear to god that I'm going to kill all three of them with my bare hands. Tasha is going first, then Ella, and last but certainly not least, Andrew.

I'm murdering him last just so that we can watch those freshman girls suffer before I take him out too. Tasha is going first because I just need to get her out of the way.

Harsh?

Well duh..

Walking down the hallway I kept my head down and my fists curled into fists in my jacket pockets. 

The next person that decides to cross me will regret it.

Anyhow, with my backpack on my back I put in the combination for my locker. I looked to my left to see Ava walking up to me. "Hey ash." She greeted with a slight smile.

I unpacked my bag grabbing my messy binder and my hair brush. "Hey." I brushed through my hair, in no mood for any conversations. I wasn't about to diss one of my best friends so I kept my soon-to-be outburst on the down low.

"Are you okay?"

"Honestly, I feel like absolute trash." I confessed. I was kneeling on the ground before shoving my heavy winter coat and Jan-sport book bag into my untidy locker.

"It's going to be okay.. Tasha's just a jealous." Ava tried to calm me but I just grew more irritated.

"Yeah you think? She had no business ratting me out like that." I felt a sadness when I said the next part. "Josh will probably never talk to me again."

I got up clutching my books as we walked side by side to class. "Cmon ash! He'll talk to you, but I called her out on those pictures though."

"You saw them too?" I exhaled.

"Sorry.." she pulled me into a side hug in an effort to comfort me.

Great.

I'll give her credit, she's trying to help me it but it just doesn't seem to be helping.

We sat down in the back of homeroom right by Mara and Colleen. We agreed not to talk about Friday since it was probably better that we didn't relive the events.

Instead we tried getting our minds off of it with school and dance related things. For a good 20 minutes I didn't have to worry about you know what.

"Do you guys want to come over today?" Colleen offered. I'll be honest with you, the only thing I want to do today is lay in my bed and tune out everyone. Just for one more day.

"Sure." I agreed. Maybe this'll help me get my mind off of things.

"Yeah sounds good." They all agreed. I tuned them out while they planned everything. I just didn't feel like talking anymore.

   We agreed on walking to Colleen's after school before homeroom had ended.

Well.. that went by fast. Hopefully all my classes fly by.

I just want today to be over.

I wasn't watching where I was going as I headed to math. A thin body walked right into me. I just kept walking not even caring. No apology. Nothing.

  "Watch where you're going! What are you, blind?" A familiar squeaky voice screamed after me.

No. Way.

I turned around giving her the dirtiest look I could summon. "Don't talk to me."

  That's all I said before continuing my route to math class. I at least had enough self control to not beat her face in. Not yet.

  Just then I felt a semi-strong shove on the back of my shoulder. "You don't just get to walk away from me!"

  "Watch me." I replied without looking back. I felt an even harder push, dropping the few books in my hand.

That's it.

  I turned around shoving Tasha away from me. "What is your problem?" I spat.

  All that anger that I've been trying to bottle up inside was about to be unleashed.

Don't say I didn't try to keep it in.

"My problem ash is that your getting in my way." She sneered.

   "Okay and..?"

I was not in the mood for this.

"Your disgusting face pisses me off!" She yelled.

Was that really what she was saying to me right now?

  "Don't talk to me about my face when you look like a freaking cabbage patch! I'm leaving." And with that I picked up my books and left her standing there with all the students that stopped to watch.

   "Fight me!" I heard from behind me. I kept walking ignoring her. "This twat is scared to fight me yo!" 

   Ijust kept walking away from her, ignoring her empty threats.

  I'm not scared of her.