57

Andrew's P.O.V (part 2)

[Valentines Day]

For the majority of the time we spent in the car it was quiet. I don't think I can tell you how much I wanted to hold her hand. I would've if I wasn't thinking that I'd scare her off.

I needed to take this a little slow. I didn't want to rush her or anything like that. I mean yeah, okay it's just holding hands but I was nervous okay? Chill.

     I wanted everything to run smoothly tonight. I couldn't have any screw ups. Not tonight.

And for the most part everything was going exactly how I planned it. Maybe even a little better. She loved the pasta, our conversations never ran dry, it was all going pretty good.

   Now was my chance. Now that I'm about to take her home I can go for it. After the most perfect night, I was going to kiss her.

    I needed to.

We made our way out of the restaurant and into the Parking garage. Ashley clung to me, shivering in my arms.

"Here take my jacket." I offered. I took off my black suite jacket, placing it over her shoulders. She stopped shivering as much but the cold still got to her.

"I had a good time." She replied when we finally neared the car.

"Yeah me too ash." We just stood there staring at each other for what felt like an eternity.

Nows my only chance.

  "Kiss me." I couldn't help but smirk. I slowly pulled her perfect body closer to my chest. I felt her heart beat against me.

"Andrew you know I have a boyfriend." She nervously reminded me.

No really?

"I don't care." I stared down into her mesmerizing blue eyes. Wrapping my arms around her, I licked my bottom lip, preparing myself for the kiss.

"I-I think you should let go of me." Ashley stammered in a low voice. She tried to push me off of her but I didn't budge. I needed to kiss her. Now.

"Why?" My grip instantly tightened.

"I said let go!" She screamed at me clenching her jaw. Her frustration just made me laugh. I wasn't convinced that she wanted me to let go. For all I know she could want me to kiss him.

"Stop being such a prude Ash." I chuckled with a smirk. I slowly leaned in closer just inches away from her earring studded ear.

  The perfume she wore was.. heavenly. "I want you."

   She stopped fighting me, looking into my now hungry eyes. I wasn't joking. I wanted to kiss her in that moment. I wanted to just lean in and show her how much I loved her.

To show her how much I really wanted her.

Our faces were at a close proximity, making me notice small things I've never noticed before. Like that small birth mark she had on the side of her neck. Or how arched her eyebrows really were.

She was beautiful.

I stood there with her in my arms waiting for her permission. She was a nervous wreck, with a fast heart beat. Was that all because of me?