20

Hey guys I'm back with another update. I hope you enjoy it!!

Please like and comment❤️❤️

•••

Math was a drag.

I completely jinxed today going by fast. 80 minutes felt like 80 years.

The one day I was planning on not paying attention way more than usual was the day Mr. Connery decided to call on me every five minutes.

What is that?

Can't you see that I'm not in the mood to answer what the freaking slope is?

Sorry but no one cares about functions or whatever they're called.

When it was finally over I was glad to leave, only to remember I had language arts next. It wouldn't be so bad if Andrew freaking Hills didn't sit right next to me.

Coincidence? I think not.

I don't want to talk to him at all. Here's what I'll do, I'll just ask Mrs. Kennedy to move me if he starts talking to me.

Yeah that's what I'll do.

I sat in my seat, right beside him. I didn't even look at him. I acted as if he wasn't even there. I moved as close to the edge of the chair as possible, to keep my distance.

I did something I've never done before and started writing down my homework for tonight. Not that was actually going to do it but I needed to look busy. I made sure I wrote each letter as slowly as possible.

I felt his gaze on me but I shrugged it off. Who cares, he's just a slutty weed addict. He held up his head with his left hand, still looking at me.

What is his deal?

Can't he tell that I don't want to talk to him?

"Are you just going to pretend I'm not here or what?" Andrew asked seriously. I didn't say anything, doing everything in my power to keep quiet. I outlined the words I had already written. "Ash, you're seriously not going to talk to me?"

"No Andrew I'm not going to talk to you! So leave me alone." I snapped at him. He narrowed his eyes at me not moving from his previous position.

"I'm not going to apologize for defending myself. Your dirtbag boyfriend crossed the line." This was actually true. Josh did throw the first punch.

"Yeah but you also told Tasha that we went to the movies!"

"No.. I didn't." I saw the confusion in his eyes. He could be lying right to my face but something told me he wasn't.

"Then how did she know?" I questioned.

"I have no idea Ash, I really don't.."

"You and your girlfriends cost me my relationship I hope your happy." I said under my breath. I said it just loud enough for him to hear me.

"You know.. I'm not the only one at fault here."

He's got to be kidding me, right? What could I  have possibly done to be at fault.

"I did nothing to you! As far as I'm concerned the moment you walked into this school you've caused so many problems for me." I hissed.

We were supposed to be updating our journals but me and mr. its-not-my-fault are here bickering like two year olds.

"Oh really? What could I possibly do to make you miserable?"

"Well, you're the reason my boyfriend and I keep fighting! We never used to fight."

"Well I'm flattered that the two of you are 'fighting' over me but I have a girlfriend." Andrew had an annoying smirk plastered on his face. You could see that he looked amused.

"Not funny." I blankly stated.

"You have to admit that was pretty freaking funny." He just sat there laughing at his own joke. I glared at him before he cleared his throat. "Wow tough crowd."

"Those petty freshman are harassing me and posting things about me on snapchat.." I complained. "Your taste in girls is terrible! I honestly thought you could do better."

"Well the girl I want isn't available at the moment." Andrew defended.

"Well that's too bad."

Wow I'm so mean.

"You wanna know what hurts?" He asked frustrated.

"What?" I mocked in a fake smile.

" Ugh.. that you don't trust me." He hissed. I felt shiver take over my body. When I turned to look him in the eyes, once again that sad puppy dog look claimed his dark brown eyes. "You belittle me an-and see me as some kind of pervert."

I'm honestly so surprised Mrs. Kennedy hasn't called us out yet. Ohhh.. that's right she's deaf.

He leaned in closer to my ear and whispered. "I would never hurt you. I'd never even think of hurting you." I gulped, my heart picking up in pace. "I hope you know that." His words held so much meaning, I actually believed them.

I just looked at him, unsure of what to say next. My face started to heat up under his tense gaze. He eventually looked away, and I just sat there like a freaking duck unable to move.

Was he being serious with me?

"Let's do something after school." He suggested.

"I'm busy.." I stated.

I mean I wasn't lying.

"Fine, tomorrow then."

I nodded my head, and a smile appeared on his chiseled face.

Now we're back where we started.

I felt a vibration from my phone. I checked to see a message from Josh.

Holy Crap!

Josh!

He's going to be so pissed if I keep spending time with him.

Oh no!

Josh: Hey ash.. I'm so sorry about Friday. Things got out of hand and I hope you understand why I got upset. It won't happen again. I hope you forgive me.. I love you❤️

The guilt yet again came back, and I felt worse about this situation.

Too late to go back now.