87

The past three days have been absolutely horrible without Andrew being in school. I mean yeah I had my friends and we've talked and everything's been fine but it wasn't as fun. There wasn't as much to look forward to.

  I felt as if something had been missing from my life. Like there was an empty piece of me. It was strange considering we spent time with each other everyday after school.

   Going to school was just different without him. A whole new, and strange atmosphere. The empty seat he usually filled at waiting to be occupied. The locker that hadn't been opened, for the past few days remained locked. Looking back where he usually stood with his friendship wasn't there.

    Expecting for him to meet me at my locker afterwards only to be reminded that he couldn't come. I'm overreacting a little too much but, there was something off about him not being here. With him being gone, I got a taste at what it would be like without him.

   I got me thinking.. I don't know what I'd do if he got transferred or something again.

   What if he beat Josh up or something drastic happened and he wasn't coming back? What if because of me, he got expelled or something worse?

   If I thought three days was a lot imagine what a longer sentence would be like. Thinking about it scared me.

   From now on I'm going to have to be more careful. I need to avoid doing things that could get him arrested or something.

   I don't think I could live with the fact that I got him sent to jail or switched to a different school. I care for him to much. I love seeing him everyday, talking to him in class, all that good stuff.

    I'd hate it if I did something that endangered his stability here. He's been doing so good staying out of trouble keeping a clean record, until now. I don't want him to do anything stupid. I love Andrew Hills too much to ruin his second chance.

   I don't want to ruin his life. Not after everything he's done for me . Not after all those times he's been there and looked out for me. I couldn't do him like that. Andrew has become a huge part of my life and I love him.

   I love him so much that just the thought of us something getting in between us gives me a freaking heartache.

   I'm just glad he's back. I'm happy that everything's back to the way it used to be.

   Andrew's P.O.V

   My suspension was over finally over today. I mean I enjoyed my days off but, it's been hell without ashley. It's been so boring, sitting in my room and driving to nowhere.

   I know this is going to sound corny or whatever the f-ck but.. she gives me purpose. She gives me a reason to wake up in the morning.

    I know that you're probably thinking that I've been doing fine before her. And that may be true but, I didn't feel one hundred percent good with everything that was going on.

    I knew that ever since my dad passed that a part of me had been missing. It's been missing for little over a decade now.

   And now that nick was gone, that emptiness only grew stronger. I needed to find something to fill the void, and for a while I'd find comfort in going from girl to girl and smoking.

   When I met Ashley freely those things just weren't enough for me anymore. I needed something.. more. I needed something or rather someone to love and comfort me.

   I haven't felt loved in a long, long time. My mom hasn't even really been a mom to me, and well my uncle had his own family. Sure he cared, but I wasn't his main concern.