56

Andrew's P.O.V (part 1)

[Valentines Day]

    I stood in front of the mirror behind my bedroom door. I buttoned up my white dress shirt, barely able to contain my enthusiasm. Today's the day, I thought to myself with a wide grin.

   I've been planning this day for a month and a half now, rehearsing how everything would go in my head. I had made special reservations at Buona Sera for two. It was my all-time favorite restaurant.

   It was this fancy Italian place that my parents used to take me and my brother before before my dad died. Even though I was only two years only I vividly remembered the restaurant.

   I've been going there ever since I could remember. Ordering the same thing I've always gotten. Bucatini With Marinara and Ricotta. That right there, that was heavenly. Best plate of pasta I've ever tasted in my entire life.

My brother Nick and I, we'll go there at least once a month. That place has tons of memories. A few of the best memories I remember of my family were at that place.

I was ready to share that special place with someone special. I wanted to surprise Ash for Valentine's Day. Hopefully she was home, and didn't run off with that moron.

I don't understand why she's still dating that douche. Josh freaking Wood can suck my left toe for all I care. The very imagine that he hit her made my blood boil.

When she finally told me about what happened in that rink I was ready to murder that bastard with my bare hands. No one hurts my girl like that. I don't care who you are or for what reason, you don't touch her and that's that.

That night I lost all my self control. I got his address from one of his low life friends and immediately drove over there. I didn't care if his parents were home, or if the neighbors saw. Josh wasn't getting away with that.

The nerve he had to hit her drove me insane. He's lucky he's alive today. If Nick hadn't called me that night, I wouldn't know what would've happened. I probably would've beat the absolute crap out him.

Instead I rewarded him with a black eye and a few cuts and bruises. Not my finest work but it'll have to do. I would've done my absolute worst that night.

I put on my suite jacket, back-combing my dark hair. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and the gift bag and headed for my new whip. It was a jet black Mazda, my uncle had given me.

He was the closest thing I have to a father or parent. Ever since the day that my dad passed I lost my mom too. She dropped all her responsibilities as a parent and drowned herself in alcohol every sore second she had. If she wasn't working full time, she held a bottle of liquor in her hand.

It was something we had to get used to. She worked as a bartender at a lounge an hour away. The money she made wasn't nearly enough for us to go by.

A few years ago Nick and I started growing selling weed and shit to some of our friends. The small 'business' took off a few months after, and we've been more than fine since than.

So far everything's been running smoothly for us. It's been good for a while.

I placed the gifts I'd gotten her on the passenger seat. I had a friend of mine pick out a pretty hot dress for ash. I mean, I would've done it myself but I'm not that great with picking out dresses.

What guy would be?

It was crimson colored, body tight dress that went just above the knee. It was perfect. I really couldn't wait to see my beautiful girl in the dress I bought her. It wasn't too expensive, just a little under $100. Ashley freely was worth every penny and more.