53

I really was hallucinating. Remember when I thought I saw Andrew? Yeah, well that was only a figure of my freaking imagination.

I think I'm finally going crazy. It's only a matter of time before I get sent away to some sort of mental facility. This my friends is my last goodbye.

I love you mom, dad, Chris, all my friends.

I say this because he didn't show up in language arts. If he was here he'd be in that class, and he wasn't.

I imagined him. All day I was hoping I'd see him and look into those captivating eyes of his. One look, that's all I ask.

One glance at his gorgeous face and intense jawline. But of course I made him up.

Can you believe this? I missed him so much I actually hallucinated him. Why am I laughing so hard?

Wow I really am a psychotic stalker. I should've seen it coming when I caught myself freaking sniffing his clothes. How creepy is that?

Just imagine finding a girl in your room just sitting there in tears sniffing your clothes. Yeah, doesn't even sound remotely normal. It's psychotic.

Just take me away.. I'm ready.

At the end of the day I continued checking my messages, just in case Andrew was feeling good today. Maybe he'd call me or something.

Oh! Great idea why don't I give him a call.

I have very low expectations but why not? Why don't I attempt at calling him. I really am a stalker.

I've left him about a billion text messages and voicemails. I'm too clingy.

Oh well.. sucks for him. Should've thought it through before confessing that he wants me. Cuz honey once you get me, you get the whole entire package. The cuteness, the attitude, the insanity.. everything.

I dialed his number listening to each ring. Ring after ring after ring until the voice machine began to speak. I hung up imitating the annoying women's voice.

Please leave a message after the tone.. ugh!

I made my way down the hall to my locker. The bell that dismissed the students just went off a second ago. Swarms of students mobbed the hallways, making it hard to get around.

It was honestly so loud, considering it was Friday. Everyone was eager to get the hell out of this place, talking and laughing. I oh so desperately wanted to grab my things and get home.

I didn't want to risk having a run in with 'dirtbag'. Lord know how awkward that would be. I'm honestly so surprised that he hasn't tried to get me back.

That's a good thing, because I'm not planning on forgiving any assholes anytime soon.

Sorry bud, go find someone else to talk about your dead mommy with. I won't be there to find out who the pathetic girl that falls for his deceiving charm is. That's between them.

"Hey!" Colleen smiles from beside me. We were both packing our book bags getting ready to go.

"Hi." I answered.

"Did you hear from Andrew yet?" She asked kneeling on the floor.

"I wish, it's like he completely fell off the face of the earth."

"Aw, don't worry he'll answer eventually." She assured.

"I miss him coll." I confessed to her.

"I know sweetie." She held me in a tight side hug.

"I miss him so much that I can't even sleep at night." The tears were starting to well up in my eyes for the millionth time. Why is my life so.. sad?

"Wait a second.. do you, like him?" Colleen's face lit up, and her mouth hung wide open.

"What?"

"You do!" She squealed. "Aw ashley!"

"I can't help it." I responded wiping away a tear.

"That's so cute! You guys would be so adorable together."

"Shut up." I laughed sniffling. The two of us started to walk away from our lockers, slowly getting to the stairwell.

"Fine, but don't you dare forget to invite me to that wedding. I better be maid of honor." Colleen joked pointing a finger at me.

We both laughed exiting the school. I crossed my arms, shivering from the cold breeze. You'd think a heavy coat like the one I'm wearing would keep me warm.

But no.. it's made out of paper.

We were about to cross the street when I saw a familiar car in the parking lot. Maybe it was just my terrible vision, or more hallucinations.

I could've sworn it was Andrew's black Mazda. "Ashley are you coming?" Colleen called out from in front of me. I stood on the sidewalk looking back at it.

"Go on without me there's something I need to do." I replied. I started walking back, towards the car.

The closer I got the clearer it became. There I saw Andrew Hills sitting on the front of his car staring off into space, smoking his usual weed. What the actual..?

Was that really him? I feel like I haven't seen him in years. Haha meanwhile its been like a month.

I slowly walked towards him, my vision becoming clearer.

It really was him! The leather jacket, the dark jeans, even the roll of weed between his plump lips. It's my guy.

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face when I finally saw his face. I wasn't hallucinating.

I'm actually seeing him after all this time. He was completely oblivious to the fact that I was nearing him by the second. This countenance seemed far more melancholy than usual. If anything, he looked like a sad lost puppy.

Did I do this? Was this because of me?

Beside that, there he was, standing right in front of me. He was very much alive and well.. real.

I guess I'm not crazy after all.

•••

Night night lovies❤️