86

PLEASE READ

   So for those of you confused as to who Josh  and Andrew are, I just wanted to say that I had to do a name change since I did use real names. I didn't want to get this story taken down or get sued god forbid so I spent all yesterday changing that.

    It'll take some time for me as the author to get used to these names and also for you guys so I just wanted to say sorry for that.

   On a better note I just wanted to tell you guys that I made a trailer! It's in the first chapter of this book if you want to see it. If you think you can make a better one by all means go ahead I'd love to see them!!

   Anyhow, enjoy this update❤️❤️

                                      •••

I ran down the stairs, after seeing the time on the clock. I had exactly five minutes to get to school, and I was walking so.. yay me.

    I made sure I had my house key on me, before locking the door from outside. I was about to go down the porch steps when I heard a loud car horn go off.

   Right in front of me was the all too familiar black Mazda, pulling up in front of my house.

  Andrew.

  "What are you doing here?" I called out to him. He rolled down the window, with the car engine still on.

   "You feel like skipping with me?" Andrew asked. Believe me I more than feel like skipping. I'd do it but I already missed a day this week and my parents will be pissed.

   "I can't." I answered sadly.

"Aw come on please? For me?" This is tempting.

  "I wish I could but I have too many absences." I mean I do. We wouldn't want to get held back now would we?

     "You sure? You can always go to school tomorrow. I have three days off."

    "My moms gonna rage if I miss school. Just come over after." I negotiated.

   "That's so long from now. Today's going to be so boring without you." My cheeks heated up when he said that.

   "It won't be that bad." I pointed out. I was now leaning against his car window.

    It was silent for a little bit. "Fine, let me at least drive you to school then." Andrew insisted.

   "That's better." I opened the car door hurriedly getting in, putting on my seat belt. We sat there in the car for a few moments. He just stared at me, and I was a bit confused.

  Why weren't we going? I was in a rush considering the door were about to close at school. Great now I'm going to be late for the millionth time.

  Normally I wouldn't care but if I get over thirty lates, I'd get a week of Friday detention. Meaning I'd have to stay until six afterwards.

   I'm definitely not trying to get that.

"Are you gonna go or..?" I wondered impatiently. He smirked.

   "Hold on, let me just enjoy this moment." What are you talking about?

   "What is there to enjoy?"

"You being here with me." Andrew replied with his hands on the steering wheel. I think he's losing brain cells. Maybe all that weed is finally getting to his head.

   "You can enjoy our time together all you want later. I'm going to be late!" I giggled in a rush. He's going to drive me insane I swear to god.

   "Just one thing first." He put up one finger leaning in slowly.

   "What?" Now I'm growing impatient. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips, before then starting to drive off.

   "Just that." He left me blushing in the passenger seat. I've never felt so happy from a kiss before. None of my other boyfriends have ever made me feel like that.

   My middle school and early years of high school were filled with empty kisses and awkward hugs. Now, everything just feels so right, and natural.

   No more awkwardness. None of that here.

I caught a glimpse of him running a hand through his full dark hair. It always looks so perfect. Whatever he's been doing, he's been doing right.

   "Are you staring at me?" He questions lifting an eyebrow. He kept his focus on the road in front of him, but still managed to see me staring at him.

    He really can do everything. From cook to drive a freaking motorcycle he an do it all. I envy you Andrew Hills.

   "And what f I am?" I teased.

"Nothing I'm flattered." Was his reply.

   I lifted my hand out to touch his forearm. It reached to control the steering, and I just rested it over his flannel covered arm. Wow I guess he does have other clothes.

    "Here we are." I almost didn't realize where we were. Welcome to hell, was the sign I imagined hovering above the building I knew a little too well. Going in without him would be pure torture.

   Andrew is pretty much the only reason I get up and come here. I'd get a taste of what it used to be like without him.

   I hate this. He just had to go and get suspended. I mean yes I'm great full that he stood up for me and all but, was it really worth all the trouble?

    He parked the car right in front of the building before I reached for the handle. "I'll miss you." Andrew said.

    "Me too." I smiled looking into his eyes. I put a hand on his cheek, running a hand through his hair.

    "I love you ash."

"I love you too." And with that I leaned in kissing his warm lips. Closing the door to his black car I started walking away. Rolling down the window I heard him speak.

   "I'll nick you up at two thirty."

I turned around blowing him a kiss. His tires skidded, as he drove off into the main road.

   I guess it's time for me to start my day. Without him.

Pray for me.