95

The two and a half months that was our summer vacation had gone by in a flash. One day it was midway through June and the next it was almost September.

Despite Andrews absence, I managed to enjoy the few months of freedom I had left. Staying out late, bike riding to the beach, state fairs.

Things like that. All things I wished deep down, I could've done with my boyfriend. The one that had gotten arrested. The reason? I have no idea. How did the police even find the weed in his car is my question?

I've known Andrew long enough to know that he's a very careful person in almost everything he does. From driving to dealing, I don't know about this personally but even when he would sleep around.

I mean he didn't get any of the girls pregnant.

It was all such a huge mystery to me.

Anyways like I had said before, the summer was clearly over. By the time back to school commercials and school supplies were released that was pretty much it. Adios summer, hola hell.

    We all know what that means. School is back in session. Ugh, one of my most hated places on earth is where I spend more than half of my life. The worst part was that I'd be going through another year of this high school thing on my own.

   Yeah, I mean sure I definitely have my friends but I mean something completely different. For the millionth time I'm missing Andrew. Like.. badly.

    I know I know, you have better things to do than to listen to me mope around and complain about my problems. I mean, wouldn't you miss the one person you long to see? The one person you ache to be with every moment of every day?

   Love changes people. Wow, now I'm starting to sound like my mom. Congratulations, you were right about that.

    I won't bore you with every sappy detail of how my third year of highschool went. It was nothing special, other than the usual particularly dull classes and mountains of homework.

   Well, that's homework and assignments that I don't ever do. By choice I choose to slack off. This year a tad bit more than usual.

If you thought I was horrible at keeping up with my work before, you'd actually hysterically laugh at me once you saw how much less I've been doing. If that was even possible. Don't get me wrong, my parents prioritize school and everything so I have to keep my grades up, but it's not really something I constantly worry about.

    We both know that I never do my own work. Never have, and probably never will. Mara has been a huge help in the past and continues to do me a huge service. Mara I love you.

    All of this year has been going by slow. Every guy that I found attractive in the past, had dulled in my view. Everyone that I'd used to talk to had drifted away from me in result of my lack of socialization.

   A few waves and greetings but nothing more. I never initiated with anyone I hadn't been extremely close with. I didn't make an effort to make new friends or to put some time into my grades. Ha we all know that story very well.

    Josh was still off someplace, swinging his hockey stick. Probably off having a good time with his retarded team. That was one of the many good things that have happened.

  Him staying far far away from here was the highlight of my year. Not having to deal with that abusive asswipe has been a huge relief. Not seeing him in the halls, laughing with his friends lifted a huge weight off my shoulders.

   That's a problem that has finally been dealt with. Praise the lord!

   I personally think that he was in such a rush to get out of here, once he found out about Tasha's pregnancy. Josh had found out from someone else, and didn't seem too interested.