18

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️❤️

                                    •••

"What is wrong with you Ashley?" He boomed.

Oh no.. here we go.

"I don't know what sh-" I started but he interrupted me.

  "What were you thinking?" Josh clenched his jaw, his hands in tight fists.

What did she tell him?

  "What did I do?" I questioned getting up.

"Y-You freakin went out with Andrew Hills! Is that why you didn't come here last week?" He yelled.

No she didn't.

This girl is going to die today, mark my words.

"What? Josh no I didn't!"

"Tasha just told me you went to the movies alone with that idiot!"

"I- It wasn't a date." I tried to reason with him but it was like arguing with a brick wall.

"Are you kidding me?!?! You actually went with him?"

"We went as fr-" I don't know how to get through to him.

"You went out with the one jerk I hate!" Josh was fuming. He was so enraged that I could've sworn I saw steam come out of his ears.

"Josh! Listen to me!" I pleaded.

"And you didn't even tell me!" He ran both his hands through his hair in aggravation. I felt terrible at that moment.

  The guilt came rushing in. The feeling I hated most, took over my body and consumed my thoughts. My heart was pounding hard against my chest. I began to feel slightly lightheaded. I wished and prayed that a hole in the ground would just suddenly appear for me to crawl into.

I hated Andrew. I hated him for telling Tasha. And I freaking hate Tasha for feeling the need to expose me to my boyfriend.

"Babe I'm sorry!" I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I can't lose him. Not now, not like this.

I love him so much. He has been so good to me, I can't believe I lied to him like this.

"Did he touch you?" Josh completely ignored my apology and grew angrier. I don't even know how that could be possible, considering how red he was before.

"N-" I hadn't realized the tear that had rolled down my face.

"He did.. didn't he?" I saw how much this upset him. "I'm going to kill him!"

"He didn't! Josh wait.." I trailed off as he stormed into the rink. My friends behind me sat wide-eyed unsure what to do. I ran in after him before he could do anything. "Josh!"

"Did you touch my girlfriend?!" He had Andrew up against. I didn't even recognize him in this state. He was angry at the fact that I went to the movies with Andrew.

I knew I shouldn't have gone. I should've went with my gut. Stupid me was too dumb.

"Stop!" I yelled, but they didn't hear me.