17

Don't forget to vote and comment❤️❤️

                                       •••

"Ashley hold still!" Mara exclaimed dipping the small makeup brush into the pallet.

"Fine, fine I'm sorry." I replied trying my best to stay still. She slowly reached for my face so I closed my eyes.

The fluffy brush landed on the crease of my eye lids. The brush poking into my crease. "Mara what are you doing?"

As she poked I flinched at the sudden movement. "I'm trying to do your eyeshadow." She answered in between pokes.

I backed away raising my eyebrows. "By poking my eye ball?"

We sat on the floor of the dressing room at dance. My mom was waiting for us outside but we wouldn't have time to go back to my house to get ready, so we were just freshening up.

It was now Friday again so we decided to go ice skating. I'd get to see Josh again.

I can't wait to see Josh. We barely ever get to see each other in school since he's a freshman and all. And after school I'm always at dance and he's always at hockey practice.

Ice skating started like a half hour ago but I as usual had dance. We'd still have a good hour and a half to hang out.

"Cmon Mara! You take a million freaking years!" I complained.

"Alright! Fine, you look gorgeous."

"Thanks, now let's go." I quickly brushed my hair as I zipped my coat up. We both walked outside getting into my moms car.

I'm so glad Andrew cancelled yet again. He hasn't bothered me ever since language arts on Monday. Hey.. I'm not complaining. Things have been so much better without him.

He just creates problems that shouldn't even be there. Andrew was probably going to be there with his skanky girlfriend, but oh well.. so what?

He has his girlfriend and I have my boyfriend. Works perfectly.

Mara and I paid up front before getting skates. I spotted Josh on the ice with a few of his friends. They were talking and laughing, for a good few minutes until he spotted me. Josh smiled and waved before skating over to the exit.

I admired his captivating blue eyes and his golden blonde hair. He looked so adorable.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing boyfriend. How am I this lucky?

"Hey ash." He spoke. I finished tying my skates as tight as I could before standing up.

"Hi." I smiled looking up at him. I looked back at Mara but she wasn't there. She probably went to find Ava and Colleen.

Josh took my small hand into his and I felt a shiver of excitement at his touch."Wanna go on the ice?"

"Let's go." I replied walking hand in hand onto the rink.

"How was your day, gorgeous?" I blushed at that last part.

"It was fine, how about yours?"

He began to tell me about his practice today, and how he has to re-tape his hockey stick because of the holes.

Holes?

Hockey sticks get holes?

I'm really not a hockey person. He talked and talked and talked about hockey games and players on his team. I don't know anything about this sport. Quite frankly, I'm not even interested in it.

After a while I just kind of tuned out. Once in a while I'd laugh or nod. A few 'reallys' and 'wows' here and there. I love him and all but he's not the best at conversations.

   My hand became sweaty again, and I grew nervous. I let go briefly to get a better grip.

   The both of us skated around for a good 20 minutes. The whole time hearing Josh go on and on about how much he hates this girl Jillian Kirk.

   From what I understood she was this extremely annoying freshman girl that thought she was all that. She had a nauseating voice and laugh, which he gladly imitated.

   He explained how she thought she was popular since she hung out with Ella, Tasha and their whole group. Everyone of her 'friends' hated her and used her for her house.

    It was apparently this huge green house with spacious rooms and a pool in her backyard. I've never really seen it but by the way he described it made it seem pretty big.

   I looked to the right of me onto the bleachers to say none other than Andrew Hills, Ella Staub, and Tasha Hailand.

Ugh!

I hate all three of them. They were all staring at us, Tasha with her phone in hand. Almost as if she was taking.. pictures?

Nah. She could just be on her phone. Oh well, I guess it's my eye-sight.

  It wasn't that difficult to see that Ella was trying way too hard to seduce Andrew. My eye sight is crap and I saw it from yards away.

   "Ashley?" Josh called to me. I turned towards him, unaware I wasn't listening. "Are you okay?"

  "Y-Yeah I'm fine." I assured him. "Look who's here." I continued.

   He muttered some colorful words under his breath.

We skated towards the exit since my ankles were starting to cramp again. Josh went over to his friends, since they had called him over and I found my three friends seated at a table.

"You guys are so cute!" Colleen squealed as I sat down beside her. They all agreed and I thanked them. We just talked for a few minutes. Laughing at stupid things and looking out phones.

   I glanced up to see Josh still talking with his friends. I wasn't sure if I was just seeing things or if Tasha was actually whispering something into my boyfriends ear. I knew it wasn't anything good when he turned to look at me with a pissed off expression on his face.

   Tasha glared at me with a devilish grin. She put a hand on his arm and I tensed. I had no idea what she was telling him and I didn't like it.

   I hated it.

Josh started walking over here with hurt mixed with anger on his face. I didn't know what he was about to say to me and I really didn't want to know.