12

Today is Friday.

Crap, crap, crap!

I'm so not ready for this. I'm stressing out so much just thinking about what could possibly happen.

I'm feeling so nauseous about this, like I just wish I could dig myself a hole to crawl into. Please just cancel on me Andrew. You'd make me the happiest girl in the world if you would just cancel our plans and take out a girl that actually likes you!

I took a long sip from my water as I waited for my mom to come pick me up from dance. It's been a very long few hours and I just want to go home. But of course I'm being forced into this stupid movies thing.

I don't even know what we're going to be watching. It's probably going to be some horror movie that'll just keep me up all night. Great.

I heard a car horn beeping from outside. I capped my water bottle, pushing the front door of 'Dance with Bethany.'

I entered my moms car putting on my seatbelt. "Hey honey, how was dance?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Exhausting."

"Are you still going to the movies? I mean if your tired why don't you just stay in tonight?"

"It's ok I don't want to cancel the plans." I lied. You have no idea how much I want to cancel these freaking plans. I just want to call Andrew and tell him that I don't even want to be around him let alone spend an hour and a half at the movies with him.

In the dark.

"Okay I'll take you home to shower and get ready first. When are you supposed to be there?" She asked driving onto the main road.

"9:15 I'm pretty sure."

The rest of the ride home we just listened to music and I was just on my phone. My favorite song came on and I just sang along to it like I was the only one in the car. 'In the name of love' was now blasting in the car and I screamed the lyrics until I got yelled at.

Sorry mom.

At home I took my shower, immediately blow drying and straightening my thick shoulder length blonde hair. I applied my makeup trying not to put too much effort since we both know who I'm seeing.

I put on my usual layer of foundation and powder along with some blush. Applying my 'Better than Sex' mascara I tried to figure out which color lip stain to chose. Should I go with a pink or something neutral?

A pink would draw attention away from that one annoying pimple on my forehead. A neutral color would just simplify the look but I'd look like a ghost.

Pink it is.

I put on a generous amount making sure to clean up the rough edges and distributing it evenly. I took one last look at myself before checking the time.

You did good ashley. You did good.

It was 9:00. I finished at a perfect time. I wore a navy blue sweater with medium blue Hollister skinny jeans. I finished the look off with a white scarf and tall brown boots.

Maybe I'm a little overdressed. What if he gets the wrong idea? He won't, I just want to look presentable. It is a public place so it's not like you can show up in your pajamas.

Ashley it's all going to be fine.

I didn't believe that for a second. Nothing is fine! Nothing about this stupid rendezvous or whatever the you want to call it is fine.

Ugh!

Why couldn't I at least try to skip it again? Of course I had to just sit there like an idiot and go with it.

Well there's no going back now.

We were now in the car on our way to the theatre and the closer we got the worse I was feeling. Every car and every stop light we drove past meant we were just that much closer. I was tugging at my phone which was sitting in my lap.

I felt a buzz at my fingertips and I was scared to check it. It was a text from Josh.

Josh: I wish you could make it tonight, I love you❤️❤️

I had to cancel on Josh to go to this. I feel so terrible since I had to lie to him. I told him that I wasn't feeling well, which wasn't entirely a lie considering I feel like absolute trash right now.

Andrew I really hate you with all of my cold, black, bitter heart. I hope you fall down a well for making me have to lie to him. I hate you for making me feel so guilty and nauseous about hanging out with you.

I hate you for forcing me to go to see a movie with you without any further question. You just don't take no for an answer and it just pisses me off that your so difficult.

My mom pulled into the parking lot right by the entrance. "Okay, I'll see you later tonight. I love you." She smiled giving me a quick forehead kiss.

"Bye love you too." And with that I headed for the front doors. Walking onto the sidewalk I shooted Josh a quick text message.

Me: Me too I love you❤️❤️

"Took you long enough Ash." He smirked, blowing a cloud of smoke into my face. I coughed waving it away. It smelt kind of strange. A mixture of leafy pine, chicken, and skunk.

   Strange I know.

He was leaning against the stone wall with what looked like a rolled up piece of paper in his hand. He put it in between his lips and blew out the smoke.

  He was smoking weed.

"Well I'm here now so let's get this over with." I snapped rolling my eyes. On the outside I tried to look tough but on the inside I was a nervous wreck.

  "Ight come on." He tossed the weed aside and held the door open for me.

  "Thanks." I muttered.

"Your welcome princess."

Please pray for me.

                                       •••

Hey guys! Thank you so so soooo much for over 500 reads! Just 3 days ago I was half way through 100 and it's just amazing to me. I'm so glad that you all seem to like it so far, and I know it's starting off kind of slow but I promise it will get better. I love you all so much❤️❤️ Don't forget to vote and comment it'd mean so much

xoxo