98

Andrew's P.O.V

I made my way to the west wing of the school, trying to avoid the stares. I tried to get here as early as possible, to attempt at getting here before everyone else.

I guess that didn't work. It seemed like everyone was already here nearly twenty minutes before school was actually starting.

I shot everyone that surrounded me a glare, to assure that they'd look away. I hated the attention that I attracted. I didn't doubt for one second that everyone in this damn school knew about my arrest.

People talk and they obviously conveyed about that. To everyone else I was just a conversation starter. I hated that people used what may have been the worst experience of my life, as a topic that may or may not start their conversations.

That place was horrible. I'd been sent off to a place filled with criminals and psychopaths. Sure there were people that didn't deserve to be there, as well as some people I feared would choke me in my sleep.

I was roomed with a fucking psychopath. David Morrison.

At first I thought he was misunderstood in here for the same reason as me. Maybe he was framed for his crime of drug possession. But no, he was previously a part of the blood gang in New York.

I mean, I've never heard of it but yet again I'm not very familiar with gangs. I don't know how they work or function in particular. I am aware that they would commit murders and deal drugs to people but this guy didn't seem the type.

He was a skinny guy, not too much muscle on him. By just looking at him you'd think he'd ring you up at a convenience store, not seek approval from criminals.

I guess you could say that looks were pretty fucking deceiving.

I know I'm considered a drug dealer but it's not like I'm in a gang or anything. I sold weed or cannabis substance as they called it to survive. It made a lot of money, more than enough to keep a house and some.

I never intended on using it myself, but I guess a few of my friends were the cause of that. A lot of free time plus shitty friends got me into it.

I didn't like it at first, but it only takes one time to get hooked. I didn't want to smoke weed but I was curious. I was curious that maybe I'd like it the second time better.

I wasn't thinking about the health issues and all that shit. Hell I was in the eighth grade. Fetus me, didn't know shit.

When I started selling it, I had no idea it was illegal or anything like that but I kept it very low key. It wasn't looking to get caught or anything so I became very careful whenever I would deal.

I kept everything in a hole I had in my bedroom wall. Yeah I know great hiding place, real sneaky.

Anyway it wasn't like I showed it off to everybody. It was just a few of my close friends and some people my brother knew that bought the doses. My brother and I had kept it going for over five years ever since I was old enough to join the rig.

I never had in mind, that I could get arrested for dealing weed. I mean sure it'd probably get confiscated or there would be an expensive fine, but I never knew I could land in a fucking jail cell behind bars.

Well what did I expect? I was a fucking dumb ass drug dealer. If it weren't for that little son of a bitch I never would've gotten charged. I should've known he was trying to set me up. First with him, then David.

This is why I have trust issues. You never really know when someone will snitch on you.

Then you're fucked.