50

Dance tonight was horrible. I hated every minute of every hour of every stupid class. I was distracted and I couldn't grasp any of the choreography.

Usually I'm good at remembering counts in the music and certain combos, but it was one of the worst days for dance.

I couldn't stop thinking about Andrew again. He just won't leave my brain. I wondered what he was doing right now at this very moment. Was he still mad at me?

Well of course he is. He hasn't reached out to me, or paid me any visits. This guy hasn't even been in school for several weeks.

I must've really hurt him or he moved someplace. Nah, he wouldn't leave.

Would he?

I got called out for my lack of focus for all four hours. I just apologized trying to get my act together, but I just couldn't. He overwhelmed my thoughts to the point where I couldn't get myself to think of anything else.

His dark eyes, his dark hair, his iconic leather jacket and smile consumed me. But where was he?

When will I see him again?

I've never thought so much about a person to the point where I couldn't even stray away from it. This is insane!

When I got home I rushed up into my room setting my dance bag on the floor. I was all sweaty and tired from my acrobatics class at the end of the night.

I was supposed to FaceTime Josh tonight but first I needed to take a shower. There's absolutely no way I'm calling anyone, not even 'dirtbag' looking like a freaking greaseball.

No thank you.

I turned the shower head on before I tossed my dance clothes into the laundry basket in the bathroom. I slowly got into the shower, getting soaked by the cold water. How refreshing.

I thoroughly shampooed my hair into a rich lather or whatever that crap says on the bottle. I made sure there wasn't any oil in my hair before washing my body and using conditioner.

Stepping out of the shower I honestly felt like a new person. So.. clean.

Haha that's what showers are for dumbass, to make you feel clean.

With my baby pink towel wrapped around my body, I walked into my room searching for my pajamas. Where did I put them?

I swear I find them in a new place every night. One time I found them under my dining room table. Don't ask.

I looked underneath my pillow. Nope.

I checked in the bathroom. Nope.

I turned around to see them inside my hamster cage. What the actual fudge. Why is that so funny?

I pulled out my pajama shorts and tank top to see both my hamsters running around underneath. I guess I won't be wearing these tonight. I put them in the laundry basket, picking out new pajamas.

I was now fully clothed in a heavy sweatshirt I got from wild wood a few summers ago and black yoga pants. I tied my damp hair into a tight top knot, just to get it out of the way.

Now I'm ready to call Josh. I'm more than ready to finally get rid of him. It was long overdue.

I opened my phone about to FaceTime him when my phone starts ringing. Oh well would you look at that. 'Dirtbag' beat me to it. Congratulations, would you like a cookie?