15

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for 1.05k reads!! I have never ever expected to get this far. I love you guys so much❤️❤️

Please vote and comment!!

•••

I closed my locker getting ready to walk over to Andrew's. From what I knew we were supposed to hang out somewhere today. I have no idea where but it wasn't going to be at my house, I'll tell you that. I tugged at my book bag strap as I began walking down the hall.

The closer I got down the hall the clearer I saw what was going on. My vision is terrible by the way so I wasn't sure if I was seeing things.

I saw Andrew 'sucking face' pinning a girl up against his locker. From my angle I couldn't really tell who it was until they both came up for air.

It was Ella Staub. Of course. He was making out with a desperate freshman.

Should I even bother going up to him?

He turned towards me briefly before going in for another kiss only this time, more passionately.

He needs to find his chill. This is a school.
"Hey Andrew." I interrupted. Their lips were still glued to each other, as if they hadn't heard me.

I stood their waiting for them to acknowledge
my presence but they just continued. I finally decided to just poke him on the shoulder.

   "Um hello?"

  They finally broke away from each other. I could see how annoyed they both were but I didn't care. "What do you want?" Andrew spat.

Woah, he's pissed.

   Ella glared at me as I just stood there staring between the two of them. "Are we still hanging out today or not?"

   Ella rolled her eyes at me tightening her grip around Andrew. "Listen, there's no way my boyfriend is going anywhere with you." She retorted.

    Wait a second.. boyfriend?!?!?!

When did this happen? It's been a day and he already got a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I could care less but honestly.. he could do so much better.

   "Sorry, Ella and I have plans.." he confirmed wrapping a masculine arm around her bony shoulders.

   "Yep.. plans." Ella repeated.

   Now I don't have to worry about hanging out with that jerk.

This is good.

  This way I can just sit at home and watch greys anatomy with a bowl full of Ramen. Now that's living. Sorry Andrew but I'd pick Ramen over you any day.

  "Ashley wait up!" I turned around to see Ava walking towards me.

   "Hey."

  We walked down the hallway, heading for the school exit. "Did you hear about Andrew and Ella?" She asked wide-eyed.

  "Yea actually.. I think it's disgusting."

"Over snapchat he already said I love you to her and posted it all over his story." She informed me.

  "Are you serious? It's been a freaking day not even." I am actually about to go slap him in the face. Not because I care but because he's a dumb and desperate piece of garbage.

   I don't know what his deal is but at least it has nothing to do with me. I'm happy he cancelled but he'd never do that.

He's so pushy about me 'chilling' with him that he won't even let me cancel. Why does he feel the need to just cancel on me?

Is he pissed at me?

That's impossible I did nothing wrong. He can get over himself.

"I bet you he doesn't even like her." Ava continued.

"Excuse me while I throw up." I pretended to gag as we walked outside.

We parted ways at the cross walk and I continued on my route to my house. I guess I'm walking today.

Great.

My house is a good 20-25 minute walk from here, so by the time I get there my legs would already have gave out on me.

Wish me luck..

•••

   Beep!

My Ramen! I dashed into my kitchen almost slipping as I tried to run around the island. I regained my balance on the countertop as I eagerly pulled the microwave door open.

   The smell of freshly cooked well.. freshly microwaved noodles filled my nose. My stomach rumbled at the sight of what I was about to consume.

   If I could I'd definitely live off Ramen for the rest of my life. I'm being absolutely 100% sure.

    I quickly took it out of the microwave before it got the chance to burn my fingers. I wasn't planning on burning off my tongue so I decided to just wait a few minutes for it to cool.

    I went back into the living room tuning in to greys anatomy. I was watching the episode where one of the patients had to surgically remove Judy dolls from their stomach.

  That's just messed up. Why would you eat a freaking Judy doll?

   I decided to watch some of my snapchat stories to pass the time. Everyone was hanging out today, hanging out and having fun but that's ok!

   I have Netflix and my Ramen. I don't need anyone else.

   I pressed on Andrew Hills' story and embraced myself for what I was about to see. There was a picture of him and his desperate girlfriend kissing. The caption "in love with my B!"

   I actually laughed out loud.

YOU AREN'T IN LOVE!

It hasn't even been a day so how are you in freaking love? Exactly, you can't and you aren't.

   The next snapchat was of him taking a video of Ella on her phone. It was off guard but it looked planned. He captioned it "she cute".

   I think I'm going to puke!

Ella Staub is the nastiest little roach I've ever seen! Sorry Andrew but wake up!

She not cute.

I couldn't watch anymore of that, so I closed my phone leaving it on the coffee table. I walked back into the kitchen, taking a forkful of the noodles and putting it in my mouth.

   Andrew can do whatever he wants, I have Ramen.