73

Andrew's P.O.V

Tonight was the night. The night I was taking her out. Since the moment I laid eyes on her sitting in that math class, I knew she was my girl.

    I knew that I'd have her, no matter what it took. It's funny because, all it took was a second to intrigue me.

    That thick blonde hair and those tempting blue eyes drew me in that first day. Ashley freely has been on my mind twenty four seven. Constantly I'd think about how I'd win her over. How I'd rip her away from that jerk. How I'd get her to fall in love with me.

    After Valentine's Day, I almost lost hope in trying. I knew she didn't feel the same way on the outside, but something keeps telling me that I'm wrong. That there's still a chance for us.

   After this night I'd start to make her mind. Tonight I'd finally find out if my subconscious was actually telling the truth, or if it had betrayed me once again. If after all my efforts to bring her closer to me, she still didn't 'want me' then I had my answer.

   If I kissed Ash and she didn't want to I wouldn't bother her anymore. I wouldn't keep trying to change her mind or to play mind games with her. As much as I've grown to love her over the past few months, I won't force her.

   I won't force her or keep pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to. If in fact she didn't want me in that way, I'd just have to get over it. On to the next girl.

    I respect and care for her too much to keep on pushing this. If I was something she didn't want, then so be it.

    I just can't give up until I try one more time. Maybe this time she'd feel the same. Maybe that time apart changed her mind. At least that's what I keep telling myself. That time that we'd spent apart has hopefully done something to change her mind set.

    Tonight is my one and only hope.

Unlike our last date I'm going for something less fancy. I wanted to just go out and walk around the busier side of town. Just sit and talk over a simple dinner.

  Nothing big, just us hanging out. Trying new food, maybe even some ice cream. The big idea here, is that I was going to actually kiss her tonight. That is, if my plans go well. If she gave me the wrong signs I won't dare, but only if I feel right about it I'll make a move.

    I don't want to scare her off or end up fighting like last time. The last place I want to end up to night is in Tasha Hailand's house. 

 My main priority is our first kiss. I want it to be special, something we'll remember. That is if, and only if  it happens.

  Gosh.. I'm a nervous wreck. If this goes the wrong way I'm screwed. I don't know what I'll do with myself if she rejects me again. Let's hope we don't get there.

                                           •••

I got along pretty well with her mom. She was a very nice women, and pretty evidently resembled Ash. They had the same eyes and smile. They even had the same laugh.

   They could almost be identical.

   Aside from the fact that I had Ash's mom on my side, all night I couldn't help but stare at her. Yeah, we're both very well aware of my feelings for this girl. She honestly drives me insane.