59

With Liam's unfamiliar arms still around my waist I turned to see my friends giving me a curious look. My eyes widened and my cheeks were clearly flushed.

My heart was beating so hard that I was afraid that he'd actually hear it. "Come on, let me get you a drink."

"I don't drink.." I nervously said. I'm not even old enough to drink. I'm two years under aged and it wouldn't run well with my parents if only they knew.

"Just one drink, you'll like it." I exchanged a look with my friends, looking for any reason for me not to go but they just giggled amongst the three of them.

"Go, we'll meet up later." Ava shouted over the loud music. I was a little nervous since I've never really had 'a drink' before, but also a little excited to hang out with Liam.

Liam looked at me nodding over towards the kitchen. It was an open concept home with a large living space and kitchen. The kitchen wasn't in a separate room, instead there was a large island in front of the kitchen cabinets.

It was a dimly lit, very crowded area. This made it easy to get lost, and hard to see who was around you. I smiled at my three best friends before he led me to the cooler on the island, grabbing me by the hand.

His hands were quite large in size, especially compared to my tiny child-like hands. My heart was still rapidly beating at the fact that I haven't even been here five minutes, and Liam and I are already holding hands.

It was hard to see much until my eyes finally adjusted to the dark. The closer we got to the cooler the louder the shouts got. A group of average looking guys were playing never have I ever, as well as taking shots.

I've seen people do this in movies, and read about it in the books I did read which was rare, but I've never played it. Liam looked back at me, smiling.

He wore a dark green T-shirt which showed off his insane muscles. Taking a closer look at his forearms, I saw how veiny they really were.

Holy guac! I've never seen so many veins in my life.

Saying he was jacked was an understatement.

"You want to play?" He asked with a subtle smirk. I suddenly felt a little nervous just talking to him. Why can't I think straight?

Ashley just be a normal human being, and communicate with this incredibly cute guy. Just don't screw things up, okay? Okay.

"I don't know how." I simply replied.

"Don't worry ash, it's easy." We stood by the group of guys and one girl, as they set up the shots. One at a time filling each individual glass. "If someone says a never have I ever you drink. If you've never done it, you don't. Simple."

"Oh, ok." I said in a convincing tone.

"You want to try it?" Liam questioned again. "It's fine if you don't want to."

"No I'm okay, can I watch?" I asked looking up at his eyes.

"Yeah sure." Liam smiled. He's so sweet oh my!

I can see how he gets all these girls to fall for him with his charm.

"Everyone ready?" A tall guy with light brown hair called out, shouting over the sound.

Everyone nodded, preparing themselves for the new round. "Never have I ever smoked." Was the first one. The majority took a shot, gulping down the liquid. I didn't want to get wasted tonight so I'd play it safe and lay off things like this.

"Never have I ever taken a shower with someone else." Was the next one. Well that escalated quickly. Almost the whole group, including Liam took a shot.

Wow, shocker.

They went around each taking turns saying their never have I Evers. It escalated from that last question, making it really uncomfortable to hear. I'll spare you the gory details.

I got a little bored of standing here listening to these disgusting questions. I zoned out looking around to see if I knew anyone. So far there were only people I've never seen before in my life.

All perfect strangers.

I scanned the living room, squinting to try and spot my friends. My eyes landed on the white leather couch. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or not, but I saw two painfully familiar faces.

I closed my eyes tight, hoping that I was just imagining the pair, and that they weren't actually real. Opening my eyes, I was disappointed to see Tasha sitting on Andrew's lap as they made out.

My eyes widened at the sudden realization that I was at the same party as them. That meant that there was a chance we'd have a run in. Oh lord no.

Tasha and Andrew continued their heated make out session, and I was unable to rip my eyes away. I thought that I'd gotten over Andrew, seeing that I've spent enough time away from him to detach myself from the feelings I had.

As usual, I was wrong once again. I in fact, had feelings for him still. In all honesty, my feeling were so strong that watching him with the one girl I despised the most, almost killed me.

I didn't know how much it affected me that he'd moved on from whatever was going on between us so quickly. I took a few deep breaths trying to ease my mind. It's all going to be okay.

You don't need Andrew, and he doesn't need you. This is a party and your here to have some fun, now get to it! Have. Some. Fun!

I managed to look away, putting my focus back on the game. It went on and on until one of the girls started throwing up. Poor girl.

The smell of the nauseating vomit in the nearby trash can, was absolutely horrifying. It was one of the worst smells ever. "Who wants to take her place?" The tall guy shouted, looking around the room.

Come on ash, this is your chance. Have fun! This is your chance to forget about your surroundings and let a little loose. A few drinks won't completely kill me. This way I can experience a legitimate high school party.

Just do it. Volunteer to play the game. Just one round.

"I'll do it!" I offered. Everyone including Liam looked at me in shock. A smirk spread across his face, before he made room for me to stand next to him.

I got in my spot waiting for the refills. "So should we go easy on the first time drinker?" Liam smith teased.

I stared directly at Andrew and that slut, channeling the hurt I felt. Closing my eyes swallowing hard I answered.

"No, do your worst."

•••

GAHHH! Here's another update for you guys. I'll write again tomorrow since I'm literally exhausted.

I haven't slept all night last night cuz I was up all freaking night coughing. I honestly hate being sick. Ugh, it sucks..

Anyways, comment what you think please!!

Night night loves❤️❤️

(Lmao I apologize for the errors in this story, I'll go back to edit over time.)