26

Very short I know but I hope you enjoy❤️❤️ more updates soon

Vote and comment pleasee

•••

  I felt my heart skipping a beat as we pulled into the hospital parking lot. My mom parked as close to the emergency room as possible. We walked towards the entrance and I wasn't crying as much.

   My chest was hurting a little less but I felt slightly lightheaded.

   I can't believe she would post that! It's pretty much sending nudes. Well.. kind of.

   You get what I mean. I felt like dying. I don't want anyone to see me while I change, but I guess it's too late for that.

   My phone went off multiple times to the point where I just turned it off. I wasn't going to open it at all. Not yet at least.

   We waited until the emergency room until we got called in and my mom filled out all the paper work. I wiped away all my tears as they kept coming down.

   I had shortness of breath. It was the worst feeling ever. I felt like I was going to die.

  "Ashley Freely." The nurse called out, looking from her clipboard. We rushed towards the women as she led us into a check up room.

   Before, my heart rate was racing. At the moment it was slightly better, but every time that image came to mind, my chest hurt so bad.

  "Okay so I'm going to have to ask you a couple of question." The nurse smiled. She was a thin brunette, that looked to be in her mid to late 30's. "Have you been experiencing any shortness of breath?"

   My mom looked in my direction as she tightened the grip on my hand. I saw the concern in her face. "Yes."

   She scribbled something in her clipboard and I placed a hand over my chest. "How about fainting?"

   "No." I responded swinging my feet back and forth from the chair I was sitting in.

   She asked me a few questions about my weight and eating habits before checking my heart rate using the stethoscope. I took deep breaths when the cold metal touched a new place on my back.

   She didn't say much, only that I needed an EKG or whatever that is.

   When she ran all the tests, she left the room with a smile and I just sat there beside my mom. Why would she do that?

   I get that Tasha hates me, but why would she post that? Is she that obsessed with Andrew to threaten me like that?

   I didn't think she'd actually do anything since she was younger than me. I guess I was wrong, very wrong.

    "Okay so, the test result show that you have an abnormal heartbeat also known as Arrhythmia." She explained. "That pretty much means that your heart rate was beating faster than usual at 160 bmp."

   I just looked at her with a sad expression on my face then to my mom which asked her a few questions I didn't pay attention to. I just wanted to go home. "I'll just prescribe you with some medication that can help with the chest pain and help calm your heart rate."

   She handed my mom the slip of paper after signing it and we went back home. I can't believe that picture affected me this much. I mean I'd obviously be upset but because of her I had to go to the hospital.

  I absolutely hate Tasha Hailand. She is such a selfish piece of crap. I'm still shocked at the nerve she had posting that for everyone to see. I've done nothing to her absolutely positively nothing to her and she has it out for me.

   It wasn't my fault that Andrew bought me a birthday gift. It's not even like they're dating so she can't tell him who to talk to and not to talk to. This just makes me so upset.

   Her friends were taking pictures of me changing. I just knew something wasn't right. At the time I just didn't know what.

As soon as I got home I went straight to my room. I wasn't in the mood to talk about it, I just needed some time alone. I hid under my covers setting my phone down on my bedside table.

It was still turned off and I wasn't planning on opening it anytime soon so I just left it. I wasn't prepared for the messages I'd be getting about the picture. Not yet anyways.

I needed to just sleep it off. That's all I wanted to do, so I did.