16

We hadn't talked all week.

Andrew hasn't said one word to me since we last spoke. What in the world is going on?

This is so not like him to do this.

He's usually always talking to me, making small talk or whatever you want to call it. I've been feeling like something is missing.

He'd either skip the class's we had or just ignore me altogether. I'm so incredibly confused. I have no idea what I did for him to act this way towards me, I really don't.

Can someone please tell me?

It's just not like him to do this.

He'd just stare at me from across the hallway when he hung out with Ella. It's like he was trying to make sure I was watching.

He was trying to make sure I was right there. I swear he's trying to get me jealous or something but I'm not. I'm really not.

Maybe in his tiny little pea brain he thought that the sight of him with another girl would trigger my envy. Sorry bud, that's not working too well.

It all just shows me how terrible your taste in girls is.

I'd see Andrew and Ella making out both in person and on their stupid stories. He was also hanging out with a lot of freshman girls.

I didn't know their names but I did know Tasha Hailand. She was even worse than Ella.

  They'd both glare at me when I was around. It just annoyed me so much. Who do you think you are looking at me like that?

  They'd as usual, make out in the halls and all over snapchat and it disgusted me so much.

  I steered clear of them when this happened so I wasn't scarred too badly.

  A few weeks back Tasha had 'slid into my dms' pretty much harassing me.

I swear I've never talked to this girl in my entire life. I've never seen her or provoked her in any way. Still she felt the need to share her opinions on me and how I look.

  She told me that I was 'an ugly fish lookin skank'. Those were her exact words.

   I didn't even know she went to my school, so this really took me by surprise.

   No worries though because your girl didn't just let that one slide. No freaking way was I just going to sit there and let her insult me. I fought back.

  Tasha mind you, wasn't that easy on the eyes. Okay.. she thought she was hot and all that but really she wasn't. She had shoulder-length dirty blonde hair that she never took care of.

  It was all frizzy and all over the freaking place and it just really bothered me. Freckles covered every inch of her pale skin. Don't even get me started on her teeth.

  Her freaking ugly teeth made me cringe so hard it actually hurt. She had the nerve to compare me to a fish and on top of that tell me I had an 'iron-board flat butt'.

  It's actually so funny because her teeth are so crooked that I bet you'd need a map to find her tongue. Legit every time she smiles it looks like her tongue is in jail. You need to get those checked out honey.

   Like I said before, she mentioned my flat 'iron board flat butt'. I mean , I know I don't have 'junk in the trunk' but at least I don't pretend. Tasha is such a hypocrite for even saying that.

  She is one of the flattest girls in the 9th grade and there are a lot. She tries to wear padded underwear, and it's quite evident that she's arching in her Instagram pictures.

  It's just so annoying and I'm so done with it.

   She wears these Victoria secret push up bras which mind you, do absolutely NOTHING! It's all bra no boob. It actually pains me.

  I know okay.. I know I'm not any better but it's not like I stuff my bra with tissues.

I bet you she does.

After she oh so kindly 'roasted' me, if you can even call it that I put her in her place. My exact words were: "oh please, maybe you should take care of your flaws before pointing out everyone else's you cabbage patch."

She oddly enough thanked me and proceeded to attempt at roasting me and failed miserably.

I actually hate her guts. Tasha makes me so angry that her very existence sickens me.

I stood at my locker slowly trying to find my folder in the midst of the mess. There was a huge stack of papers on the bottom that went half way up. On the top shelf were tons of water bottles I never finished.

They'd been there ever since the beginning of September.

I think I'll just give up now. I closed my locker with a sigh about to turn around.

Across from my locker there they were. Andrew had his arm around Ella as they talked. Tasha was taking pictures of them as they changed poses. From a side by side picture to yet another picture of them kissing, the flash went off.

I'm not looking forward to watching snapchat stories tonight. I didn't know I was staring till Ella and Tasha glared in my direction.

The nerve.

Andrew glanced at me for a second before pulling her into a kiss.

Ugh, bye I can't watch.

I walked away catching up with Colleen to get to our next class.

How long was this going to go on?

•••

It's not my best but better chapter coming soon!!

Thank you so much for reading my story!

Vote and comment what you think❤️❤️