Shouto Todoroki

Shouto had been your boyfriend for a number of years. You loved each other unconditionally, which was why, when he asked if you wanted to get a house together, you had jumped at the chance. Despite the hero work, you got to see each other quite a lot, sometimes teaming up to fight villains.

But when you were at your shared home, you could relax. He was happy to have found someone he could settle down with, and he thought the world of you. The you who had accepted him.

"Do you want some tea?" He asked, hugging you.

Returning the embrace with a bright smile, you nodded, though not letting him go for a few moments. When he pulled away, you pouted cutely, causing him to kiss your forehead and walk off in the direction of the kitchen.

He got there with you still on his mind. Putting the kettle on, he grabbed two cups and put them on the counter. He just stared at them for a while, his face slowly turning red.

Why was he having those thoughts now? The ones about ravishing you – pushing you into the bed and making you moan for him. He really wanted to show how much he loved you, but he wasn't sure if you were ready. The two of you had never actually brought it up in conversation, and you hadn't even hinted at it.

The most you had ever done was give him a blowjob, and you didn't do that often.

Feeling a tightness in his pants, he quickly looked around to check you couldn't be seen. He sighed in relief when he didn't find you, and unzipped his pants. His hand went into his boxers, and he began stroking his member.

He was panting, one arm propped on the counter and the other viciously rubbing up and down his erection. He had seen you naked, sure, so now he put those images in the front of his mind, weakly calling out your name. When he felt his release, he made sure nothing spilled out.

Gathering it all in his hand, he noticed the kettle had stopped boiling. Looking at the sticky white substance on his hand, he made for the sink, but not before dropping some of it in your cup.

Tea made, he left the kitchen in a calm manner, so as not to cause suspicion. He put both cups on the table. You thanked him, and took yours, putting it to your mouth and sipping. (How? It's still hot)

Your eyes widened slightly as you glanced between your boyfriend and the cup.

"It tastes like you."

He blushed. You plonked it back down on the table, and got up from your seat. Shouto got nervous, and tried to ask if you didn't like it, when he felt your arms draped around him. You put your lips close to his ear, your breathing sending shivers down him.

"Why did you take so long in the kitchen, Shou?" You asked, seduction laced in your voice.

He gulped, and your suspicions were confirmed. Smirking to yourself, but slightly disappointed that he didn't invite you to help, you tried to tease him a bit more.

"You weren't masturbating, were you?"

His face was burning, and you began placing butterfly kisses down his neck. His breath hitched when you moved one of your hands further down, so it was touching the bulge in his pants. You palmed it, satisfied when you heard a low moan.

"Can I help?"

[Word Count: 588]