Shouta Aizawa ღ Eraserhead [Kinktober]

Requested by: FelineFreak

Kinks: Rough sex, Fingering, Daddy Kink

----------------------------------------------------------------

Teaching high school students was frustrating. Aizawa was tired and agitated, complaining to you the whole way back to your apartment. In an effort to ease some tension, you took him to a pet shop, where he gawped at the cats affectionately. (As if you didn't have enough).

The two of you spent about an hour looking round, taking in the precious felines and their playful natures. In his peripheral vision, Aizawa spotted something he immediately classed as a necessity. His hand found yours, and he motioned for you to look at a cat collar.

It was rather big, enough for a human's neck, and went with his colour scheme.

You sighed, asking the lady behind the desk to fetch it for you, since it was on display. Aizawa's expression had softened, and he looked much more content. You walked to the apartment in relative silence, knowing what would happen as soon as you were closed off from the outside world.

"Are you going to put that on?" He questioned, his voice its usual bleak and uninterested tone.

"Yes, Shouta."

You climbed the stairs to your shared bedroom, tripping over multiple cats in the process. You still don't know how he managed to sneak them in.

When the door shut, you fiddled with the collar, latching it on to your neck. You could feel your lover's eyes burning a line across it, and swiftly resigned to the bed. You lay on it with your arms in the air, facing him.

"Nya ~"

Then Aizawa's lips were on yours, hungrily devouring every inch of your wet cavern. You kissed back with ferocity, trying to assert a meagre level of dominance. He bit your lip, causing a gasp to escape your throat, and giving him ample time to show you exactly who was in charge.

When he pulled away, he lowered his head to begin peppering kisses down your jaw, to your neck.

"Hm...Shouta..." You breathed.

"Call me Daddy." He ordered, his voice holding no traces of a joke.

"W-What...?"

He sighed. "If you want something, you have to call me Daddy."

A protest was bubbling in your throat, but never got the chance to surface, due to Aizawa's sudden indecent behaviour. The Pro Hero grabbed a handful of your hair, dragging you into a heated kiss, as his tongue rubbed against yours once more.

Confident he could elicit a few more noises, he hauled off your trousers, allowing cold air to wash over your bare legs. Gasping, you broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting you to your partner. The next things in your eye-line were three fingers hovering near your mouth.

Complying with his silent request, you permitted them to enter, and started what you could only assume to be lubricating them.

His free hand traced your thighs sensually, squeezing them and sending a shiver through you. When he removed his fingers from your mouth, he violently tugged off your panties, instantly shoving one in. He curled it inside you, looking for spots to make you squirm.

He kissed you again, with a force you didn't know he had. It was extremely arousing – your hair was being pulled, which made you groan, and a finger was twisting round inside you. Aizawa was being rough, as noted when he abruptly thrust another finger into you, savouring your moans of satisfaction.

He scissored the two fingers, brushing against your walls with intent. He released your lips, opting to place harsh kisses along your neck.

"A-Ah...! S-Shouta!"

The moans he was hearing excited him greatly, which led to him moving his fingers faster, attempting to reach your g-spot quicker.

"S-Sho – DADDY!!" Your pleasured yells told him that his quest had been successful.

He added the final finger, thrusting them towards that same spot. His ministrations were making you toss on the bed, gripping the sheets in an endeavour to cling to something. He was about to pull them out, but you closed your thighs around his arm, soundlessly telling him to continue.

"Hm?"

"D-Don't stop...k-keep going." You pleaded.

"I will, don't worry."

Yanking out his fingers with vigour, you yelped upon feeling the loss.

"S-Shouta..." You whined.

He grabbed you by the shoulders, flipping you so that you were on your hands and knees on the bed. A ripping sensation was felt, despite having been prepared, because of the sheer force he began pounding into you with. His first few thrusts were slower, almost making up for the harsh entry.

However, his hands found your hips, steadying himself, and he thrust in time after time, breaking your walls even further.

"Nngh!! A-Ah...D-Daddy...!" You moaned, giving in to him completely.

The exhilaration of the relentless pounding was driving you crazy – your head was a mess, and you barely had enough mind to register the severe bite mark he created on the back of your neck.

"A-Ah!! M-More...!" You shouted, feeling him harden inside you.

He thrust even faster; even harder, ensuring that he found your g-spot once again, forcing his length deeper inside. You were a cacophony of moans and screams, just trying to satisfy your throbbing heat.

"N-No...Don't get b-bigger!!" You yelped when he pushed your face into the duvet.

You gripped the sheets until your knuckles turned white. There was a tight knot in your stomach that felt ready to break at any moment. Aizawa wasn't slowing down – he kept up his brutal pace, thrusting his hard member into you, hitting your best spot every single time.

"N-Nngh...D-Dad-"

You were cut off by your own white liquid, spilling out all over the bed sheets. You felt the tension leave your body, but were soon brought back to reality when you realised that Aizawa had yet to cum. He was riding out your orgasm, and from how his length twitched, you guessed that he was nearing his release.

"C-Cumming." He informed.

His seed was discharged into you, leaving you panting heavily as he pulled out.

"S-Shouta..." You huffed.

"Shh. Get some sleep. We can talk about this in the morning."

"B-But the bed is soaked..."

[Word Count: 1012]