Tamaki Amajiki [Kinktober]

Requested by: quoteoftheday

Kinks: Aphrodisiacs, Frottage

-----------------------------------------------------

To him, intimacy with another human being was, generally, indescribably uncomfortable. Especially in a public situation. So, you were technically a sadist – causing him an extraordinary level of embarrassment. His ears twitched and his voice threatened to escape its confides.

He wasn't used to the audacious behaviour you were displaying. Brushing against him with fingers that scarcely touched his clothed member, having the sudden mind to grope him harshly, you earned a shocked gasp and a lot of outside attention. His face burned as he turned to the wall and leaned into it.

You snuck a crafty hand into his trousers, ignoring his faint pleas to go somewhere private. The surrounding students had become uninterested, passing by the two of you without a glance. Amajiki tried fruitlessly to remove your hand, but you grabbed his manhood, beginning to swirl your thumb around the tip.

He sucked in a pained breath, feeling arousal and humiliation mix within his body. Facing the wall, he was unable to accept your claim that nobody was watching, and started shaking his head incessantly.

"You're drawing attention now." You stated, filling him with the upmost anxiety.

Still, the urge for your touch was driving him up the wall. The longer the seconds ticked by, the more desperation flooded his body. He wanted to be free of watchful eyes; he craved stimulation, more than usual.

"I feel w-weird." He managed, keeping his voice as quiet as possible.

"Hm?"

"L-Like...hot. R-Really hot."

"Could it have been something you ate?" You enquired, thinking that it might have been his quirk acting up.

For a moment, he pondered, all the while attempting to seem normal – to which you told him he probably shouldn't have his head in the wall. Regretfully, he tore away from it, looking back at you with hesitance. His flushed cheeks, and the sweat rolling down his face were legendary to witness.

"I h-had oysters..." He mumbled, jolting when he felt your hand brush his member.

With a thoughtful nod, you detached your hand, revelling in the feeble whine that left his mouth. He tried glaring at you, only to find himself unable to gaze at you with anything but intensified feelings of love and excitement. You gave him a provocative smile, pleased when his already red cheeks got warmer.

Taking him by the hand, you led him down the long hallway, catching glimpses of undiluted hope swimming in his eyes. Now and again, you trailed gentle fingers over his lower half – often going up from his thighs, and reaching his explicit erection.

"(Y-Y/n)..." He stuttered, needing you to understand his predicament.

As you passed more people, the teasing from you got worse, sometimes noticeably caressing his manhood. A small group saw your ministrations, turning Amajiki into a stumbling raspberry.

There was no point to him denying you, since it was clear how much he needed to be touched. His arousal had been heightened, making it almost impossible for him to move, or talk without moaning. A few times, you had caused the ravenette to make sultry noises, resulting in his utter embarrassment.

But, he pressed his body closer, needing to feel more of you.

It was exciting – much more than usual, because this wasn't the regular Amajiki.

Something inside him craved satisfaction.

Maybe you'd have him eat oysters more often.

[Word Count: 555]