Shouto Todoroki [Kinktober]

Kinks: Slave/Master, Orgasm Denial

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A significant number of Class 1-A pupils had deserted their dorm rooms, opting to either go shopping or bask in the sunlight together. A few remained, namely Bakugou, Ojiro and Todoroki. Learning of your classmates' absences fuelled your excitement. Initially, you too had wanted so desperately to join them, but upon a stern talk from your boyfriend, their offer was turned down.

Morning hours went by, and the afternoon came with no visible signs of a return from your friends. Rushing up to Todoroki's quarters, a glass in hand, your face contorted into a frenzy of expressions. Knocking on his door quietly enough so as to not disturb the others, but loud enough that he would hear, benign perturbation welled up inside you.

The door opened in a slow manner, and it took everything you had not to barge through. When you were met with the piercing heterochromatic eyes of your lover, he motioned for you to enter. Doing so granted him permission to re-lock the door, maintaining eye-contact as he pushed you against it.

He held out a hand for the glass, smiling lightly as he took it. A dark scarlet hue enveloped your features; just gazing upon this masterpiece turned you on.

You bit your lip. "M-Master..."

Your voice trailed off, leaving your needs open to interpretation. The way you rubbed your legs together signalled that stimulation was desired. Todoroki pulled back, looking at you with those cold, cruel eyes. He reached out a hand, grabbing your chin in-between fingers, forcing open your mouth.

The glass was lifted to your lips, allowing clear liquid to cascade down your throat, some dripping on to your chest. Removing the now useless object, but still holding you in place, his tongue followed the trickling water, lapping it up from wherever it had landed.

Satisfied once you had been violated, he spoke three words in a dominating tone.

"On the bed."

Complying, you weakly shuffled to his futon, giving permission for your legs to buckle. As you lay on the floor, awaiting his next command, he strode over to another section of the room, somewhere hidden from you. Hearing a clang of metal, your heartbeat accelerated.

He came into view, settling himself in a comfortable position with one leg between yours. In his hands was a metal collar, presumably your size.

"Lift your head." He ordered, coldly.

You did as he asked, consenting to having the collar around your neck. There came with it what seemed like a leash, on which he would not hesitate to tug if you disobeyed. Lust clouded his eyes as he looked at your body – trembling with excitement, and submissive beneath him.

"Take off your top." He commanded, electing to savour your pitiful form.

Teasingly, your fingers started loosening the shirt buttons, exposing insufficient amounts of skin. He growled when his demand wasn't met instantaneously, jerking harshly on the leash, and making you cry out slightly in pain.

"Faster."

Fearing another, more severe punishment, you yielded to his instruction, nearly tearing off the buttons all at once. With your chest and stomach unveiled, Todoroki's hands slithered upwards, groping your naked breasts.

"No bra? Were you expecting something?" He inquired huskily, leaning down to fan your face with his minty breath.

Your legs tightened around his, attempting to entice him to let you discard your lower clothing. Your breath hitched when he rubbed your area, bestowing you with a low chuckle.

"You can keep those on." He stated.

His expert hands worked their magic on your breasts – igniting a fire inside you. One that you were desperate to quench.

"P-Please...put – put something i-in me. Please..." Seeking to motivate your tormenter, you resorted to begging; something you knew he liked.

Indeed he did. His eyes widened a fraction, only to return to his usual, aloof gaze. Running one hand up your chest, to your neck, he gave another abusive yank on your lead. His other hand halted its ministrations, replacing the pleasurable feeling with one of emptiness.

You squirmed beneath him, hoping for some form of gratification. It was given when you felt him caress your womanhood, slipping his hand into your panties and pressing his fingers against you. He refused to satisfy your glaring needs, choosing to overwhelm you with sadistic teasing.

"Mm...Ah..."

Despite your rugged breathing pattern and increased heart rate, as well as the conspicuous knot forming in your stomach, you couldn't help the titillation you were feeling.

With a few more tugs on the leash, and his provocative actions in your lower region, Todoroki was about to make you cum. Relief washed over your mind thinking that he might actually fulfil your longing for a greater form of exhilaration.

Todoroki detached his hand, causing trepidation to build up inside you. It was clear that you hadn't cum yet – neither had he. Without his pleasurable strokes, you weren't going to orgasm.

He knew that.

"Don't challenge your master."

[Word Count: 822]